Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Manual of diseases of the nervous system.2nd edition. Churchill, London1888 (416)
- Cerebral venous thrombosis in adults: A study of 40 cases from Saudi Arabia.Stroke. 1995; 26: 1193-1195
- Cerebral venous thrombosis: Study of 17 cases.Med Clin (Barc). 1999; 113: 537-540
- Cerebral Venous Thrombosis Portuguese Collaborative Study Group (Venoport). Cerebral vein and dural sinus thrombosis in Portugal: 1980-1998.Cerebrovasc Dis. 2001; 11: 177-182
- for The Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis Study Group. Clinical features and prognostic factors of cerebral venous sinus thrombosis in a prospective series of 59 patients.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2001; 70: 105-108
- ISCVT Investigators. Prognosis of cerebral vein and dural sinus thrombosis: Results of the international study on cerebral vein and dural sinus thrombosis (ISCVT).Stroke. 2004; 35: 664-670
- Inaccuracy of the International Classification of Diseases (ICD-9-CM) in identifying the diagnosis of ischemic cerebrovascular disease.Neurology. 1997; 49: 660-664
- Accuracy of ICD-9-CM coding for the identification of patients with acute ischemic stroke: Effect of modifier codes.Stroke. 1998; 29: 1602-1604
- Accuracy of ICD-9 codes for identifying children with cerebral sinovenous thrombosis.J Child Neurol. 2007; 22: 45-48
- Stroke in young patients with hyperhomocysteinemia due to cystathionine beta-synthase deficiency.Neurology. 2003; 60: 275-279
- The clinical features of 16 cases of stroke associated with administration of IVIg.Neurology. 2003; 60: 1822-1824
- Transverse sinus thrombosis and IVIg treatment: A case report and discussion of risk-benefit assessment for immunoglobulin treatment.J Clin Pathol. 2003; 56: 308-309
- Sumatriptan-induced stroke in sagittal sinus thrombosis.Lancet. 1994; 343: 1105-1106
- Dural sinus thrombosis with severe hypernatremia developing in a patient on long-term lithium therapy.J Toxicol Clin Toxicol. 2003; 41: 359-362
- Superior sagittal sinus thrombosis due to lithium: Local urokinase thrombolysis treatment.Neurology. 2000; 54: 532-533
- Treatment of dural sinus thrombosis using selective catheterization and urokinase.Ann Neurol. 1995; 38: 58-67
- Cerebral venous thrombosis: Combined intrathrombus rtPa and intravenous heparin.Stroke. 1999; 30: 489-494
- Direct endovascular thrombolytic therapy for dural sinus thrombosis: Infusion of altepase.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 1997; 18: 639-645
- Nonrandomized comparison of local urokinase thrombolysis versus systemic heparin anticoagulation for superior sagittal sinus thrombosis.Stroke. 2001; 32: 2310-2317
- Recanalization of cerebral venous thrombosis.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2003; 74: 459-461
- Cerebral venous thrombosis complicated by hemorrhagic infarction: Factors affecting the initiation and safety of anticoagulation.Cerebrovasc Dis. 1998; 8: 25-30
- Safety of anticoagulation for cerebral venous thrombosis associated with intracerebral hematoma.Neurology. 2001; 57: 1138-1139
- for the Cerebral Venous Thrombosis Group. Randomized, placebo-controlled trial of anticoagulant treatment with low molecular weight heparin for cerebral sinus thrombosis.Stroke. 1999; 30: 484-488
- Cerebral venous thrombosis; recent advances and need for an Asian registry.J Pak Med Assoc. 2006; 56: 483-484
- Cerebrovascular disease in north-west India: A study of necropsy material.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1989; 52: 512-515
- Cerebral venous thrombosis in pregnancy and puerperium–a prospective study.J Assoc Physicians India. 1997; 45: 857-859
Supported in part by a seed money grant from Aga Khan University.
Presented in preliminary form at World Congress of Neurology December 2005 in Sydney, Australia, and at the American Academy of Neurology Meeting, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, in April 1999.