Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- The Publications Committee for the Trial of ORG 10172 in Acute Stroke Treatment (TOAST) Investigators. Low molecular weight heparinoid, ORG 10172 (danaparoid), and outcome after acute ischemic stroke: A randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 1998; 279: 1265-1272
- Epidemiology of ischemic stroke subtypes according to TOAST criteria: Incidence, recurrence, and long-term survival in ischemic stroke subtypes; a population-based study.Stroke. 2001; 32: 2735-2740
- Infarcts of undetermined cause: The NINCDS stroke data bank.Ann Neurol. 1989; 25: 382-390
- Atrial fibrillation and stroke: Prevalence in different types of stroke and influence on early and long term prognosis (Oxfordshire community stroke project).BMJ. 1992; 305: 1460-1465
- Risk factors for stroke and efficacy of antithrombotic therapy in atrial fibrillation: Analysis of pooled data from five randomized controlled trials. Atrial Fibrillation Investigators.Arch Intern Med. 1994; 154: 1449-1457
- Guidelines for the early management of adults with ischemic stroke: A guideline from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Stroke Council, Clinical Cardiology Council, Cardiovascular Radiology and Intervention Council, and the atherosclerotic peripheral vascular disease and quality of care outcomes in research interdisciplinary working groups; The American Academy of Neurology affirms the value of this guideline as an educational tool for neurologists.Stroke. 2007; 38: 1655-1711
- Secondary prevention in non-rheumatic atrial fibrillation after transient ischemic attack or minor stroke.Lancet. 1993; 342: 1255-1262
- When do patients need admission to a telemetry bed?.J Emerg Med. 2007; 33: 53-60
- Anticoagulants for preventing stroke in patients with nonrheumatic atrial fibrillation and a history of stroke or transient ischemic attack.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2004; (Issue 2. Art. No.: CD000185. DOI: 10.1002/14651858. CD000185.pub2)
- Value of routine Holter monitoring for the detection of paroxysmal atrial fibrillation in patients with cerebral ischemic events.Stroke. 2004; 35: e68-e70
- Usefulness of ambulatory 7-day ECG monitoring for the detection of atrial fibrillation and flutter after acute stroke and transient ischemic attack.Stroke. 2004; 35: 1647-1651
- Automatic cardiac event recorders reveal paroxysmal atrial fibrillation after unexplained strokes or transient ischemic attacks.Ann Noninvasive Electrocardiol. 2003; 8: 194-199
- Atrial fibrillation detected by mobile cardiac outpatient telemetry in cryptogenic TIA or stroke.Neurology. 2008; 71: 1696-1701
- Cardiac arrhythmias in patients with acute cerebrovascular accidents.JAMA. 1981; 246: 1314-1317
- Impact of long-term ECG recording on the detection of paroxysmal atrial fibrillation in patients after an acute ischemic stroke.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 1999; 22: 1082-1084
- Holter monitoring in patients with transient and focal ischemic attacks of the brain.Stroke. 1986; 17: 192-195
- Noninvasive cardiac monitoring for detecting paroxysmal atrial fibrillation or flutter after acute ischemic stroke: A systematic review.Stroke. 2007; 38: 2935-2940
- NXY-059 for the treatment of acute ischemic stroke.N Engl J Med. 2007; 357: 562-571
- NXY-059 for acute ischemic stroke.N Engl J Med. 2006; 354: 588-600
- Clomethiazole acute stroke study in ischemic stroke (CLASS-I): Final results.Stroke. 2002; 33: 122-128
- The Virtual International Stroke Trials Archive.Stroke. 2007; 38: 1905-1910
Teal P, Lyden P, Kaste M, Davis S, et al. Effects of repinotan in patients with acute ischemic stroke: Phase IIb modified randomized exposure controlled trial (mRECT). Oral presentation at the XIV European Stroke Conference, May 28, 2005; Bologna, Italy.
- Independent risk factors for atrial fibrillation in a population-based cohort: The Framingham heart study.JAMA. 1994; 271: 840-844
- Heart disease and stroke statistics–2006 update: A report from the American Heart Association statistics committee and stroke statistics subcommittee.Circulation. 2006; 113: e85-e151
- Predictors of major vascular events in patients with a transient ischemic attack or nondisabling stroke.Stroke. 1993; 24: 527-531
Supported by the Larry L. Hillblom Foundation.