Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Antiplatelets versus anticoagulation in cervical artery dissection.Stroke. 2007; 38: 2605-2611
- Antithrombotic treatment of ischemic stroke among patients with occlusion or severe stenosis of the internal carotid artery: A report of the trial of Org 10172 in acute stroke treatment (TOAST).Neurology. 1999; 53: 122-125
- Systemic heparin in the early management of ruptured intracranial aneurysms: Review of 104 consecutive cases and comparison with concurrent controls.Neurosurgery. 1987; 20: 564-570
- Treatment of aneurysms of the internal carotid artery by intravascular balloon occlusion: Long-term follow-up of 58 patients.Neurosurgery. 1995; 36: 26-30
- Acute carotid artery thrombosis: Description of 12 surgically treated cases.Ann Vasc Surg. 2005; 19: 11-18