This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Trends for coronary heart disease and stroke and their risk factors in Japan.Circulation. 1989; 79: 503-515
- Cerebrovascular diseases and their underlying vascular lesions in Hisayama, Japan—a pathological study of autopsy cases.Stroke. 1983; 14: 934-936
- Prevalence and longterm prognosis of mild hypertensives and hypertensives in a Japanese community, Hisayama.J Hypertension. 1988; 6: 981-989
- Parenchymetous hemorrhage: etiology, pathology and clinical aspects.in: Toole JF Handbook of clinical neurology. vol 10. Elsevier Science Publishers, Amsterdam1989: 287-331 (54): vascular diseases, partii
- Editorial review, hypertension and cerebrovascular disease—the Japanese experience.J Hypertension. 1988; 6: 343-349
- Risk factors of cerebral infarction and their management (in Japanese).Jpn J Clin Exp Med. 1990; 67: 94-104
- Type-specific incidence of cerebral infarction and its changing pattern during the long-term prospective population survey in the Hisayama town, Japan.Stroke. 1990; 21: 1-35
- Intracerebral hemorrhage in a Japanese community, Hisayama: incidence, changing pattern during long-term follow-up, and related factors.Stroke. 1988; 19: 48-52
- Epidemiologic studies of coronary heart disease and stroke in Japanese men living in Japan, Hawaii and California: incidence of stroke in Japan and Hawaii.Stroke. 1984; 15: 15-23
© 1992 National Stroke Association. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.