This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Timing of carotid endarterectomy after acute stroke.J Vasc Surg. 1990; 11: 45-52
- Early carotid endarterectomy after cerebral infarction.Neurosurgery. 1989; 24: 334-338
- Hemodynamic and metabolic effects of cerebral revascularization.J Neurosurg. 1987; 66: 529-535
- Clinical results of extracranial-intracranial bypass surgery in patients with hemodynamic cerebrovascular disease.J Neurosurg. 1989; 70: 61-67
- Temporary vascular occlusion during aneurysm surgery.Surg Neurol. 1987; 27: 47-63
- Bleeding from cerebral arteriovenous malformations as part of their natural history.J Neurosurg. 1983; 58: 331-337
- The natural history of symptomatic arteriovenous malformations of the brain: a 24-year follow-up assessment.J Neurosurg. 1990; 73: 387-391
- Management of arteriovenous malformations.Acta Neurochir. 1985; 74: 4-11
- Surgical excision of cerebral arteriovenous malformations: late results.Neurosurgery. 1990; 26: 57-58
- Surgical management of epilepsy associated with cerebral arteriovenous malformations.Neurosurgery. 1990; 72: 216-223
- Preoperative embolization of cerebral arteriovenous malformations with polyvinyl alcohol particles: experience in 51 adults.AJNR. 1990; 11: 501-510
- Radiation therapy for arteriovenous malformations. A review.Neurosurgery. 1990; 26: 725-735
Steiner L, Lindquist CH, Steiner M. Radiosurgery. In: Advances and technical standards in neurosurgery. New York: Springer, in press.
Symon L, Jakowski A, Bills D. Surgical treatment of pontomedullary cavernoma. In press.
- Surgical removal of pontomesencephalic cavernous hemangiomas.Neurosurgery. 1990; 26: 449-457
- Diagnosis and treatment of vascular brain-stem malformations.J Neurosurg. 1990; 72: 27-34
- Surgical resection of intrinsic brain stem lesions: an overview.Neurosurgery. 1990; 27: 789-798
- The International Co-operative Study on the timing of aneurysm surgery.J Neurosurg. 1990; 73: 37-47
- The International Co-operative Study on the timing of aneurysm surgery.J Neurosurg. 1990; 73: 18-36
- Temporary balloon occlusion of a proximal vessel as an aid to clipping aneurysms of the basilar and paraclinoid internal carotid arteries. Technical note.Neurosurgery. 1990; 27: 116-119
- Surgical experiences with giant intracranial aneurysms.J Neurosurg. 1989; 61: 1009-1028
- Treatment of intracranial aneurysms with preservation of parent vessel; results of percutaneous embolization in 84 patients.AJNR. 1990; 11: 633-640
- Endovascular therapy of intracranial aneurysms.AJNR. 1990; 11: 641-642
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage due to ruptured aneurysms: a simple method of estimating prognosis.Arch Neurol. 1972; 27: 273-274
- Effect of oral nimidopine on cerebral infarction after subarachnoid haemorrhage. British Aneurysm Nimidopine Trial.Br Med J. 1989; 298: 636-642
- Early aneurysm surgery and preventive therapy with intravenously administered nimodipine. A multicentre double-blind dose-comparison study.Neurosurgery. 1990; 26: 458-464
- Effect of calcitonin-gene-related peptide on post-operative neurological deficit after subarachnoid haemorrhage.Lancet. 1990; 1: 869-872
- Transluminal angioplasty for treatment of intracranial arterial vasospasm.J Neurosurg. 1989; 71: 648-653
- Angioplasty for the treatment of symptomatic vasospasm following subarachnoid haemorrhage.J Neurosurg. 1989; 71: 654-660
© 1992 National Stroke Association. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.