Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Death and functional outcome after spontaneous intracerebral hemorrhage. A prospective study of 166 cases using multivariate analysis.Stroke. 1991; 22: 1-6
- Do stroke patients with intracerebral hemorrhage have a better functional outcome than patients with cerebral infarction?.PM R. 2009; 1: 427-433
- Relationships between independence level of single motor-FIM items and FIM-motor scores in patients with hemiplegia after stroke: An ordinal logistic modelling study.J Rehabil Med. 2006; 38: 280-286
- Motor outcome according to diffusion tensor tractography findings in the early stage of intracerebral hemorrhage.Neurosci Lett. 2007; 421: 142-146
- Preliminary application of pyramidal tractography in evaluating prognosis of patients with hypertensive intracerebral hemorrhage.Acta Neurochir Suppl. 2008; 105: 165-170
- Diffusion tensor tractography predicts motor functional outcome in patients with spontaneous intracerebral hemorrhage.Neurosurgery. 2008; 62: 97-103
- Prediction of functional outcome in acute cerebral hemorrhage using diffusion tensor imaging at 3T: A prospective study.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2009; 30: 1561-1565
- Comparison of TMS and DTT for predicting motor outcome in intracerebral hemorrhage.J Neurol Sci. 2010; 290: 107-111
- Motor outcome for patients with acute intracerebral hemorrhage predicted using diffusion tensor imaging: An application of ordinal logistic modeling.J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2011 Apr 19; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Wallerian degeneration of the inferior cerebellar peduncle depicted by diffusion weighted imaging.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2003; 74: 977-978
- Volume of intracerebral hemorrhage. A powerful and easy-to-use predictor of 30-day mortality.Stroke. 1993; 24: 987-993
- The ABCs of measuring intracerebral hemorrhage volumes.Stroke. 1996; 27: 1304-1305
Image Analysis Group, Oxford, UK. FMRIB Software Library. Available from: http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/. Accessed April 15, 2011.
Image Analysis Group, Oxford, UK FMRIB’s Diffusion Toolbox - FDT v2.0. Available from: http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fdt/index.html. Accessed April 15, 2011.
Image Analysis Group, Oxford, UK. BET - Brain Extraction Tool. Available from: http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/bet2/index.html. Accessed April 15, 2011.
Image Analysis Group, Oxford, UK. FNIRT – FMRIB’s Non-linear Image Registration Tool. Available from: http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fnirt/index.html. Accessed April 15, 2011.
MRI JHMILoBA. Human white matter anatomy and development. Available from: http://cmrm.med.jhmi.edu/. Accessed April 15, 2011.
Image Analysis Group, Oxford, UK. FSLView v3.1. Available from: http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslview/index.html. Accessed April 15, 2011.
Image Analysis Group, Oxford, UK. FSLUTILS. Available from: http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/avwutils/index.html. Accessed April 15, 2011.
- Grading of muscle power: Comparison of MRC and analogue scales by physiotherapists. Medical Research Council.Int J Rehabil Res. 1984; 7: 173-181
- Reliability of measurements of muscle tone and muscle power in stroke patients.Age Ageing. 2000; 29: 223-228
- Use of the Barthel index and modified Rankin scale in acute stroke trials.Stroke. 1999; 30: 1538-1541
- Assessing proportionality in the proportional odds model for ordinal logistic regression.Biometrics. 1990; 46: 1171-1178
- The logistic transform for bounded outcome scores.Biostatistics. 2007; 8: 72-85
- Measurement of DTI metrics in hemorrhagic brain lesions: Possible implication in MRI interpretation.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2006; 24: 1259-1268
- A prospective study of secondary degeneration following subcortical infarction using diffusion tensor imaging.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2007; 78: 581-586
- Poststroke cerebral peduncular atrophy correlates with a measure of corticospinal tract injury in the cerebral hemisphere.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2008; 29: 354-358
- Diffusion tensor imaging detects early Wallerian degeneration of the pyramidal tract after ischemic stroke.Neuroimage. 2004; 22: 1767-1774
- Time course of wallerian degeneration after ischaemic stroke revealed by diffusion tensor imaging.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2005; 76: 266-268
- A longitudinal diffusion tensor imaging study on Wallerian degeneration of corticospinal tract after motor pathway stroke.Neuroimage. 2009; 47: 451-458
- Degeneration speed of corticospinal tract in patients with cerebral infarct.NeuroRehabilitation. 2007; 22: 273-277
- A new method for predicting functional recovery of stroke patients with hemiplegia: Logarithmic modelling.Clin Rehabil. 2005; 19: 779-789
Supported by the Medical Research Fund of the Hyogo Medical Association (MRF-H-06-10).