Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- What determines good recovery in patients with the most severe strokes? The Copenhagen Stroke Study.Stroke. 1999; 30: 2008-2012
- Long-term functional recovery after first ischemic stroke.Stroke. 2009; 40: 2805-2811
- Health insurance status and hypertension monitoring and control in the united states.Am J Hypertens. 2007; 20: 348-353
- Risk of cardiovascular events and death—does insurance matter?.J Gen Int Med. 2007; 22: 502-507
- Insurance status predicts access to care and outcomes of vascular disease.J Vasc Surg. 2008; 48: 905-911
- Use of health services by previously uninsured Medicare beneficiaries.N Engl J Med. 2007; 357: 143-153
Stanton, MW. The high concentration of United States health care expenditures. Research in action. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. AHRQ Publication No. 06–0060. Rockville, Maryland: Public Health Service Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality;2006. Available at: http://www.ahrq.gov/research/ria19/expendria.htm. Accessed September, 2012.
- Disparities in outcomes among patients with stroke associated with insurance status.Stroke. 2007; 38: 1010-1016
Institute of Medicine. America’s uninsured crisis: consequences for health and health care. Washington, DC: Institute of Medicine of The National Academies, 2009.
Hall JP, Moore JM. The Affordable Care Act's pre-existing condition insurance plan: enrollment, costs, and lessons for reform. 2012. 0926 DCOM 20121011 (1558–6847 [Electronic]). Available at: http://www.commonwealthfund.org/Publications/Issue-Briefs/2012/Sep/Preexisting-Condition-Insurance-Plan.aspx.
- Does extending health insurance coverage to the uninsured improve population health outcomes?.Appl Health Econ Health Policy. 2008; 6: 217-230
- Gender differences in patients with acute ischemic stroke.Women's Health. 2009; 6: 51-57
- Executive summary: heart disease and stroke statistics—2012 update: a report from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2012; 125: 188-197
- Time delays in accessing stroke care in the emergency department.Acad Emerg Med. 1999; 6: 218-223
- An emergency medical services toolkit for improving systems of care for stroke in north carolina.Prev Chronic Dis. 2009; 6: A67