Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Prevalence of diagnosed atrial fibrillation in adults: national implications for rhythm management and stroke prevention: the AnTicoagulation and Risk Factors in Atrial Fibrillation (ATRIA) study.JAMA. 2001; 285: 2370-2375
- Stroke patients with atrial fibrillation have a worse prognosis than patients without: data from the Austrian Stroke registry.Eur Heart J. 2004; 25: 1734-1740
- Frequent early cardiac complications contribute to worse stroke outcomes in atrial fibrillation.Cerebrovasc Dis. 2011; 32: 454-460
- Relationship between chronic atrial fibrillation and worse outcomes in stroke patients after intravenous thrombolysis.Arch Neurol. 2011; 68: 1454-1458
- Partial aortic occlusion for cerebral perfusion augmentation. Safety and Efficacy of NeuroFlo in Acute Ischemic Stroke Trial.Stroke. 2011; 42: 1680-1690
- More bad news about atrial fibrillation.Eur Heart J. 2004; 25: 1670-1671
- Outcomes for patients with ischaemic stroke and atrial fibrillation: the PRISM study (A Program of Research Informing Stroke Management).Cerebrovasc Dis. 2011; 32: 370-382
- Thrombolysis with alteplase 3 to 4.5 hours after acute ischemic stroke.N Engl J Med. 2008; 359: 1317-1329
- Effects of age on outcome in the SENTIS trial: better outcomes in elderly patients.Cerebrovasc Dis. 2012; 34: 263-271
- The pattern of leptomeningeal collaterals on CT angiography is a strong predictor of long-term functional outcome in stroke patients with large vessel intracranial occlusion.Stroke. 2010; 41: 2316-2322
- Type and extent of hemispheric brain infarctions and clinical outcome in early and delayed middle cerebral artery recanalization.Neurology. 1992; 42: 289-298
- Partial occlusion of the descending aorta increases cerebral blood flow in a non-stroke porcine model.Cerebrovasc Dis. 2009; 28: 406-410
- Intra-aortic balloon counterpulsation augments cerebral blood flow in the patient with cerebral vasospasm: a xenon-enhanced computerized tomographic study.Neurosurgery. 1998; 42: 206-214
- Reperfusion for acute ischemic stroke: arterial revascularization and collateral therapeutics.Curr Opin Neurol. 2010; 23: 36-45
Disclosures: The SENTIS trial was sponsored by CoAxia, Inc., Maple Grove, MN. All participating sites received clinical study payments based on the number of patients enrolled in the SENTIS trial. G.L.B., R.R.L., A.A.-C, K.C., A.S., R.S., and H.-C.D. have no disclosures. S.S. received consulting fees from CoAxia, Inc. P.D.S. received consulting fees/honorarium from CoAxia, Inc. N.M.B. received consultation fees from CoAxia, Inc.