Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Recommendations for the management of intracranial haemorrhage-part I: spontaneous intracerebral haemorrhage. The European Stroke Initiative Writing Committee and the Writing Committee for the EUSI Executive Committee.Cerebrovasc Dis. 2006; 22: 294-316
- Recommendations for the management of intracranial arteriovenous malformations: a statement for healthcare professionals from a special writing group of the Stroke Council, American Stroke Association.Circulation. 2001; 103: 2644-2657
- Outcome after spontaneous and arteriovenous malformation-related intracerebral haemorrhage: population-based studies.Brain. 2009; 132: 537-543
- Differences between intracranial vascular structural abnormality types in the characteristics of their presenting haemorrhages: prospective, population-based study.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatr. 2008; 79: 47-51
- Moyamoya disease-related versus primary intracerebral hemorrhage: [corrected] location and outcomes are different.Stroke. 2012; 43: 1947-1950
- Experience from a multicentre stroke register: a preliminary report.Bull World Health Organ. 1976; 54: 541-553
- The ABCs of measuring intracerebral hemorrhage volumes.Stroke. 1996; 27: 1304-1305
- The acute management of intracerebral hemorrhage: a clinical review.Anesth Analg. 2010; 110: 1419-1427
- Current imaging assessment and treatment of intracranial aneurysms.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2011; 196: 32-44
- Diagnosing intracranial aneurysms with MR angiography: systematic review and meta-analysis.Stroke. 2014; 45: 119-126
- Clinical features, surgical treatment, and long-term outcome in adult patients with moyamoya disease. Clinical article.J Neurosurg. 2009; 111: 936-942
- Distinguishing intracerebral hemorrhages caused by arteriovenous malformations.Cerebrovasc Dis. 2003; 15: 206-209
- Brain arteriovenous malformations in adults.Lancet Neurol. 2005; 4: 299-308
- Morbidity of intracranial hemorrhage in patients with cerebral arteriovenous malformation.Stroke. 1998; 29: 931-934
- SMASH-U: a proposal for etiologic classification of intracerebral hemorrhage.Stroke. 2012; 43: 2592-2597
- Outcome in patients presenting with an aneurysm related intracerebral haemorrhage in the post-ISAT era.Br J Neurosurg. 2013; 27: 194-197
- Subarachnoid extension of intracerebral hemorrhage and 90-day outcomes in INTERACT2.Stroke. 2014; 45: 258-260
This research was supported by the National Key Technology R&D Program for the 12th Five-year Plan of P. R. China (2011BAI08B05) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (81371283, 81371282).
The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest to disclose.