Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Left ventricular non compaction cardiomyopathy.Ther Adv Cardiovasc Dis. 2013; 7: 260-273
- Left ventricular noncompaction cardiomyopathy: three decades of progress.Int J Cardiol. 2014; 174: 227-229
- Isolated noncompaction of left ventricular myocardium. A study of eight cases.Circulation. 1990; 82: 507-513
- Isolated noncompaction of the myocardium in adults.Mayo Clin Proc. 1997; 72: 26-31
- Diagnosis of left ventricular noncompaction by computed tomography.Proc (Bayl Univ Med Cent). 2012; 25: 354-356
- Noncompaction of ventricular myocardium: a study of twelve patients.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2002; 15: 1523-1528
- Left ventricular hypertrabeculation/noncompaction.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2004; 17: 91-100
- Clinical features of isolated ventricular noncompaction in adults long-term clinical course, echocardiographic properties, and predictors of left ventricular failure.J Card Fail. 2006; 12: 726-733
- Clinical characterization of left ventricular noncompaction in children: a relatively common form of cardiomyopathy.Circulation. 2003; 108: 2672-2678
- Isolated left ventricular noncompaction syndrome.Am J Cardiol. 2009; 104: 1135-1138
- Long-term follow-up of 34 adults with isolated left ventricular noncompaction: a distinct cardiomyopathy with poor prognosis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000; 36: 493-500
- Clinical features of isolated noncompaction of the ventricular myocardium: long-term clinical course, hemodynamic properties, and genetic background.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1999; 34: 233-240
- Contemporary definitions and classification of the cardiomyopathies: an American Heart Association Scientific Statement from the Council on Clinical Cardiology, Heart Failure and Transplantation Committee; Quality of Care and Outcomes Research and Functional Genomics and Translational Biology Interdisciplinary Working Groups; and Council on Epidemiology and Prevention.Circulation. 2006; 113: 1807-1816
- Noncompaction of the ventricular myocardium.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 1999; 12: 859-863
- Left ventricular non-compaction: insights from cardiovascular magnetic resonance imaging.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 46: 101-105
- Isolated left ventricular non-compaction as a cause of thrombo-embolic stroke: a case report and review.Cardiovasc J S Afr. 2006; 17: 146-147
- CHADS2- and CHA2DS2VASc scores and embolic risk in left ventricular hypertrabeculation/noncompaction.J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2013; 22: 709-712
- An unusual cause of cardioembolic stroke: isolated left ventricular noncompaction.Neurologist. 2008; 14: 125-127
- Isolated left ventricular noncompaction causing stroke in a 30-year-old woman: case report and literature review.Tex Heart Inst J. 2013; 40: 331-338
- Juvenile “cryptogenic” stroke from noncompaction in a neuromuscular disease.Cardiology. 2014; 127: 223-226
- New oral anticoagulants for stroke prevention in left ventricular hypertrabeculation/noncompaction?.Int J Cardiol. 2013; 168: 2910-2911
A.K. contributed to article design, drafting, and revision and figure selection. N.K. contributed to article drafting. C.S. contributed to study supervision and article editing.
This is a nonfunded, nonsponsored study. All authors report that they have no disclosures.