Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- 2012 HRS/EHRA/ECAS expert consensus statement on catheter and surgical ablation of atrial fibrillation: recommendations for patient selection, procedural techniques, patient management and follow-up, definitions, endpoints, and research trial design: a report of the Heart Rhythm Society (HRS) Task Force on Catheter and Surgical Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation. Developed in partnership with the European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA), a registered branch of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the European Cardiac Arrhythmia Society (ECAS); and in collaboration with the American College of Cardiology (ACC), American Heart Association (AHA), the Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society (APHRS), and the Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS). Endorsed by the governing bodies of the American College of Cardiology Foundation, the American Heart Association, the European Cardiac Arrhythmia Society, the European Heart Rhythm Association, the Society of Thoracic Surgeons, the Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society, and the Heart Rhythm Society.Heart Rhythm. 2012; 9: 632-696
- Evaluation of pretest clinical score (4 T's) for the diagnosis of heparin–induced thrombocytopenia in two clinical settings.J Thromb Haemost. 2006; 4: 759-765
- Is stroke a paradoxical embolism in patients with patent foramen ovale?.Intern Med. 2005; 44: 434-438
- Persistence of iatrogenic atrial septal defect after pulmonary vein isolation: an underestimated risk ?.Am Heart J. 2006; 152: 362.e1-362.e5
There are no sources of funding.
R.I. received honoraria of oral speaker from Tanabe Mitsubishi Pharma and received funding for a trip from Stryker Japan. Y.Y. received funding for a trip from Stryker Japan. E.F. received honoraria of oral speaker from Tanabe Mitsubishi Pharma and Daiichi Sankyo. K.K., Y.S., S.Y., and K.O. report no disclosures.