Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Cerebral perfusion imaging in acute stroke.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2004; 15: S29-S46
- Computed tomography and magnetic resonance perfusion imaging in ischemic stroke: definitons and thresholds.Ann Neurol. 2011; 70: 384-401
- Increased oxygen extraction fraction is associated with prior ischemic events in patients with carotid occlusion.Stroke. 1998; 29: 754-758
- Importance of hemodynamic factors in the prognosis of symptomatic carotid occlusion.JAMA. 1998; 280: 1055-1060
- Significance of increased oxygen extraction fraction in five-year prognosis of major cerebral arterial occlusive diseases.J Nucl Med. 1999; 40: 1992-1998
- Cerebrovascular reactivity to acetazolamide and outcome in patients with symptomatic internal carotid or middle cerebral artery occlusion. A xenon-133 single-photon emission computed tomography study.Stroke. 2002; 33: 1857-1862
- Cerebrovascular reactivity predicts stroke in high-grade artery disease.Neurology. 2014; 83: 1424-1431
- Brain blood flow measured with intravenous H215O, I: theory and error analysis.J Nucl Med. 1983; 24: 782-789
- Brain blood volume, blood flow, and oxygen utilization measured with O-15 radiotracers and positron emission tomography: revised metabolic computations.J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 1987; 7: 513-516
- Cerebral blood volume measured with inhaled C15O and positron emission tomography.J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 1987; 7: 421-426
- On the theory of the indicator-dilution method for measurement of blood flow and volume.J Appl Physiol. 1954; 6: 731-744
- Cerebral blood flow and cerebral metabolic rate of oxygen requirements for cerebral function and viability in humans.J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 1985; 5: 600-608
- Autoregulation of canine cerebral blood flow.Circ Res. 1964; 15: I205-I211
- Effects of graded hypotension on cerebral blood flow, blood volume, and mean transit time in dogs.Am J Physiol. 1992; 262: H1908-H1914
- How reliable is perfusion MR in acute stroke? Validation and determination of the penumbra threshold against quantitative PET.Stroke. 2008; 39: 870-877
- Quantitative evaluation of cerebral hemodynamics in patients with moyamoya disease by dynamic susceptibility contrast magnetic resonance imaging-comparison with positron emission tomography.J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 2006; 26: 291-300
- Validation of the CBF, CBV, and MTT values by perfusion MRI in chronic occlusive cerebrovascular disease: A comparison with 15O-PET.Acad Radiol. 2002; 11: 489-497
- for the COSS Investigators. Extracranial-intracranial bypass surgery for stroke prevention in hemodynamic cerebral ischemia: the Carotid Occlusion Surgery Study: a randomized trial.JAMA. 2011; 306: 1983-1992
- Aggressive medical treatment with or without stenting in high-risk patients with intracranial artery stenosis (SAMMPRIS): the final results of a randomized trial.Lancet. 2014; 383: 333-341
Sources of funding: This work was supported by National Institutes of Health grants NS28947, AG05681, AG03991, and RR000036; and the Charles A. Dana Foundation, New York.
Presentation at a meeting: This work was presented at the 2015 International Stroke Conference, February 11-13, 2015, Nashville, TN.