Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Targeted use of heparin, heparinoids, or low-molecular-weight heparin to improve outcome after acute ischaemic stroke: an individual patient data meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.Lancet Neurol. 2013; 12: 539-545
- Efficacy and safety of anticoagulant treatment in acute cardioembolic stroke: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.Stroke. 2007; 38: 423-430
- Dabigatran versus warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2009; 361 (Erratum in: N Engl J Med. 363:1877, 2010): 1139-1151
- Rivaroxaban versus warfarin in nonvalvular atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2011; 365: 883-891
- Apixaban versus warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2011; 365: 981-992
- Edoxaban versus warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 2093-2104
- Rivaroxaban for stroke prevention in East Asian patients from the ROCKET AF trial.Stroke. 2014; 45: 1739-1747
- Rivaroxaban vs. warfarin in Japanese patients with atrial fibrillation—the J-ROCKET AF study.Circ J. 2012; 76: 2104-2111
- Definition of major bleeding in clinical investigations of antihemostatic medicinal products in non-surgical patients.J Thromb Haemost. 2005; 3: 692-694
- Early recurrence of ischemic stroke in Japanese patients: the Japan standard stroke registry study.Cerebrovasc Dis. 2007; 24: 289-295
- Hemorrhagic transformation in cerebral embolism.Stroke. 1989; 20: 598-603
- Risk factors of symptomatic intracerebral hemorrhage after tPA therapy for acute stroke.Stroke. 2007; 38: 2275-2278
- Predictors for hemorrhagic transformation with intravenous tissue plasminogen activator in acute ischemic stroke.Tokai J Exp Clin Med. 2013; 38: 24-27
- Cardioembolic stroke, early anticoagulation, and brain hemorrhage.Arch Intern Med. 1987; 147: 636-640
- Stroke prevention in Asian patients with atrial fibrillation.Stroke. 2014; 45: 1608-1609
- Characteristics of intracerebral hemorrhage during rivaroxaban treatment: comparison with those during warfarin.Stroke. 2014; 45: 2805-2807
- Anticoagulation intensity of rivaroxaban for stroke patients at a special low dosage in Japan.PLoS ONE. 2014; 9: e11364
- Meta-analysis: antithrombotic therapy to prevent stroke in patients who have nonvalvular atrial fibrillation.Ann Intern Med. 2007; 146: 857-867
- Guidelines for the prevention of stroke in patients with stroke and transient ischemic attack.Stroke. 2014; 45: 2160-2236
- European Heart Rhythm Association Practical Guide on the use of new oral anticoagulants in patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation.Europace. 2013; 15: 625-651
- Trends in oral anticoagulant choice for acute stroke with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation in Japan: the SAMURAI-NVAF Study.Int J Stroke. 2015; 10: 836-842
- Early initiation of new oral anticoagulants in acute stroke and TIA patients with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation.J Neurol Sci. 2013; 331: 90-93
- Rationale and design of Triple AXEL: trial for early anticoagulation in acute ischemic stroke patients with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation.Int J Stroke. 2015; 10: 128-133
Funding: The RELAXED study is conducted by the Japan Cardiovascular Research Foundation with funding from Bayer Yakuhin (contract No.: 017926), Ltd.
Disclosures exceed the standards set by the Japan Stroke Society: Masahiro Yasaka has received lecture fees from Nippon Boehringer Ingelheim, Bayer Yakuhin, and Bristol-Myers Squibb. Kazuo Minematsu has received none. Kazunori Toyoda has received none. Hiroshi Yamagami has received none. Shinichi Yoshimura has received none.
Takehiko Nagao, MD, has received lecture fees from Nippon Boehringer Ingelheim, Bayer Yakuhin, and Bristol-Myers Squibb. Etsuro Mori has received none.
Teruyuki Hirano has received lecture fees from Nippon Boehringer Ingelheim and Bayer Yakuhin. Toshimitsu Hamasaki has received none.
Takenori Yamaguchi has received lecture fees from Bayer Yakuhin.