We appreciate the interest of Drs. Mugikura and Takahashi
1in our case report.
- Mugikura S.
- Takahashi S.
Fornix infarction due to involvement of posterior circulation.
J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2015; 24: 2883-2885
2In response to their comments, we would like to discuss the culprit vessels and distribution of fornix infarctions in this case.
- Kurokawa T.
- Baba Y.
- Fujino K.
- et al.
Vertebral artery dissection leading to fornix infarction: a case report.
J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2015; 24: e169-e172
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Fornix infarction due to involvement of posterior circulation.J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2015; 24: 2883-2885
- Vertebral artery dissection leading to fornix infarction: a case report.J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2015; 24: e169-e172
- Microsurgical anatomy of the choroidal arteries: lateral and third ventricles.J Neurosurg. 1980; 52: 165-188
- Vertebral-basilar system.in: Arteries and veins of the human brain. Charles C Thomas, Springfield, IL1969: 96-99
- Gross and roentgenologic anatomy of the posterior cerebral artery.in: Radiology of the skull and brain. vol. II. CV Mosby, St. Louis, MO1974: 1551-1576 (Book 2)
- Extent and location of cerebral infarcts on multiplanar MR images: correlation with distribution of perforating arteries on cerebral angiograms and on cadaveric microangiograms.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1994; 163: 1215-1222
- The syndrome of posterior choroidal artery territory infarction.Ann Neurol. 1996; 39: 779-788
- Medial posterior choroidal artery territory infarction associated with tumor removal in the pineal/tectum/thalamus region through the occipital transtentorial approach.Clin Neurol Neurosurg. 2013; 115: 1257-1263
Published online: April 07, 2016
© 2016 National Stroke Association. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.