Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- The challenging patient with varicella-zoster virus disease.Neurol Clin Pract. 2013; 3: 109-117
- The varicella zoster virus vasculopathies. Clinical, CSF, imaging, and virologic features.Neurology. 2008; 70: 853-860
- Multifocal varicella zoster virus vasculopathy without rash.Arch Neurol. 2003; 60: 1607-1609
- Multicontrast high-resolution vessel wall magnetic resonance imaging and its value in differentiating intracranial vasculopathic processes.Stroke. 2015; 46: 1567-1573
- Intracranial atherosclerosis: correlation between in-vivo 3T high resolution MRI and pathology.Atherosclerosis. 2014; 237: 460-463
- High-resolution MRI vessel wall imaging: spatial and temporal patterns of reversible cerebral vasoconstriction syndrome and central nervous system vasculitis.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2014; 35: 1527-1532
- Infectious vasculopathy of intracranial large- and medium-sized vessels in neurological intensive care unit: a clinico-radiological study.Neurocrit Care. 2010; 12: 369-374
- High-resolution MRI vessel wall imaging in varicella zoster virus vasculopathy.J Neurol Sci. 2015; 351: 168-173
Authorship contribution statement: Georgios Tsivgoulis: Drafting and revising the manuscript; Stefanos Lachanis: Data collection, critical comments during manuscript revision; Georgios Magoufis: Data collection, critical comments during manuscript revision; Apostolos Safouris: Data collection, critical comments during manuscript revision; Odysseas Kargiotis: Data collection, critical comments during manuscript revision; Elefterios Stamboulis: Drafting and revising the manuscript.