Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Randomized, double-blind, vehicle-controlled trial of tirilazad mesylate in patients with aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage: a cooperative study in Europe, Australia, and New Zealand.J Neurosurg. 1996; 84: 221-228
- Clazosentan to overcome neurological ischemia and infarction occurring after subarachnoid hemorrhage (CONSCIOUS-1): randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase 2 dose-finding trial.Stroke. 2008; 39: 3015-3021
- Early intervention with nimodipine in subarachnoid haemorrhage.Eur Heart J. 1987; 8: 41-47
- Transcranial Doppler versus angiography in patients with vasospasm due to a ruptured cerebral aneurysm: a systematic review.Stroke. 2001; 32: 2292-2298
- Predictors of cerebral infarction in aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage.Stroke. 2004; 35: 1862-1866
- Cerebral infarction after subarachnoid hemorrhage contributes to poor outcome by vasospasm-dependent and -independent effects.Stroke. 2011; 42: 924-929
- Cerebral vasospasm following aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage.Stroke. 1985; 16: 562-572
- Quality of life and healthcare resource use associated with angiographic vasospasm after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage.Stroke. 2012; 43: 1082-1088
- Guidelines for the management of aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage: a guideline for healthcare professionals from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.Stroke. 2012; 43: 1711-1737
- Assessment: transcranial Doppler ultrasonography: report of the Therapeutics and Technology Assessment Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology.Neurology. 2004; 62: 1468-1481
- Critical care management of patients following aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage: recommendations from the Neurocritical Care Society's Multidisciplinary Consensus Conference.Neurocrit Care. 2011; 15: 211-240
- Vasospasm on transcranial Doppler is predictive of delayed cerebral ischemia in aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Neurosurg. 2016; 124: 1257-1264
- Specialized neurocritical care, severity grade, and outcome of patients with aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage.Neurocrit Care. 2006; 5: 85-92
- Current practices of triple-H prophylaxis and therapy in patients with subarachnoid hemorrhage.Neurocrit Care. 2011; 14: 24-36
- Critical care delivery in the United States: distribution of services and compliance with Leapfrog recommendations.Crit Care Med. 2006; 34: 1016-1024
- Transcranial Doppler ultrasonography in anaesthesia and intensive care.Br J Anaesth. 2004; 93: 710-724
- Vasospasm surveillance with transcranial doppler sonography in subarachnoid hemorrhage.J Ultrasound Med. 2015; 34: 1345-1350
- Frequency and clinical impact of asymptomatic cerebral infarction due to vasospasm after subarachnoid hemorrhage.J Neurosurg. 2008; 109: 1052-1059
- Cerebral arterial spasm—a clinical review.Br J Neurosurg. 1995; 9: 403-412
- Is routine transcranial Doppler ultrasound monitoring useful in the management of subarachnoid hemorrhage?.J Neurosurg. 1998; 88: 272-276
- A transcranial Doppler method in the evaluation of cerebrovascular spasm.Neuroradiology. 1986; 28: 11-16
- Impact of basilar artery vasospasm on outcome in patients with severe cerebral vasospasm after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage.Stroke. 2006; 37: 2738-2743
- Diagnostic accuracy of CT angiography and CT perfusion for cerebral vasospasm: a meta-analysis.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2010; 31: 1853-1860
- CT perfusion for detection of delayed cerebral ischemia in aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage: a systematic review and meta-analysis.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2014; 35: 866-871
- Is there an influence of routine daily transcranial Dopplerexamination on clinical outcome in patients after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage?.World Neurosurg. 2016; 88: 214-221
- The relationship between delayed infarcts and angiographic vasospasm after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage.Neurosurgery. 2013; 72 (discussion 7-8): 702-707
- Beyond delayed cerebral vasospasm: infarct patterns in patients with subarachnoid hemorrhage.Clin Neuroradiol. 2013; 23: 87-95
- Relationship between vasospasm, cerebral perfusion, and delayed cerebral ischemia after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage.Neuroradiology. 2009; 51: 813-819
- Effect of pharmaceutical treatment on vasospasm, delayed cerebral ischemia, and clinical outcome in patients with aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 2011; 31: 1443-1451
- Validating administrative data in stroke research.Stroke. 2002; 33: 2465-2470
- Coding of stroke and stroke risk factors using International Classification of Diseases, revisions 9 and 10.Stroke. 2005; 36: 1776-1781
Grant support: This study was supported by the following grant: AHA14CRP20380256.
The findings of this paper were presented as a moderated poster at the International Stroke Conference 2016 in Los Angeles, CA.
This article does not contain any studies with human participants or animals performed by any of the authors.