Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Unilateral lingual paralysis after isolated unilateral infarction in the primary motor cortex.Pract Neurol. 2014; 14: 57-58
- Isolated dysarthria due to extracerebellar lacunar stroke: a central monoparesis of the tongue.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1999; 66: 495-501
- The cerebral cortex of man: a clinical study of localization of function.Macmillan, New York1950