Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Transorbital penetrating injury: case series, review of the literature, and proposed management algorithm.J Neurosurg. 2011; 114: 53-61
- Neurosurgical management of nonmissile penetrating cranial lesions.World Neurosurg. 2016; 90: 420-429
- Surgical management of basilar artery laceration caused by transorbital penetrating injury: case report.J Neurol Surg A Cent Eur Neurosurg. 2013; 74: e239-e241
- Artistic assault: an unusual penetrating head injury reported as a trivial facial trauma.Acta Neurochir (Wien). 2005; 147: 331-333
- Penetrating brain injury caused by nail guns: two case reports and a review of the literature.Brain Inj. 2012; 26: 1756-1762
- A national survey of neurosurgical care for penetrating head injury.Surg Neurol. 1991; 36: 370-377
- Pencil in the brain: a case of temporal lobe abscess following an intracranial penetrating pencil injury.Pediatr Neurosurg. 2011; 47: 307-308
- Transnasal penetrating brain injury with a ball-pen.Br J Neurosurg. 2000; 14: 159-160
- Self-inflicted nail-gun injury with 12 cranial penetrations and associated cerebral trauma. Case report and review of the literature.J Neurosurg. 2006; 104: 828-834