Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Local intraarterial thrombolysis in vertebrobasilar thromboembolic disease.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 1983; 4: 401-404
- Intra-arterial prourokinase for acute ischemic stroke. The PROACT II study: a randomized controlled trial. Prolyse in Acute Cerebral Thromboembolism.JAMA. 1999; 282: 2003-2011
- Tissue plasminogen activator for acute ischemic stroke.N Engl J Med. 1995; 333: 1581-1587
- A randomized trial of intraarterial treatment for acute ischemic stroke.N Engl J Med. 2015; 372: 11-20
- Randomized assessment of rapid endovascular treatment of ischemic stroke.N Engl J Med. 2015; 372: 1019-1030
- Endovascular therapy for ischemic stroke with perfusion-imaging selection.N Engl J Med. 2015; 372: 1009-1018
- Thrombectomy within 8 hours after symptom onset in ischemic stroke.N Engl J Med. 2015; 372: 2296-2306
- Stent-retriever thrombectomy after intravenous t-PA vs. t-PA alone in stroke.N Engl J Med. 2015; 372: 2285-2295
- Trial design and reporting standards for intra-arterial cerebral thrombolysis for acute ischemic stroke.Stroke. 2003; 34: e109-e137
- The Heidelberg Bleeding Classification: classification of bleeding events after ischemic stroke and reperfusion therapy.Stroke. 2015; 46: 2981-2986
- Endovascular treatment for acute ischemic stroke.N Engl J Med. 2013; 368: 2433-2434
- Endovascular therapy after intravenous t-PA versus t-PA alone for stroke.N Engl J Med. 2013; 368: 893-903
- A trial of imaging selection and endovascular treatment for ischemic stroke.N Engl J Med. 2013; 368: 914-923
- 2015 American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Focused Update of the 2013 Guidelines for the Early Management of Patients With Acute Ischemic Stroke Regarding Endovascular Treatment: a guideline for healthcare professionals from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.Stroke. 2015; 46: 3020-3035
Work was performed in the Department of Neurological Surgery, Stritch School of Medicine, Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL.
Funding: This research received no specific grant from any funding agency in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.
Author contributions: DMH: study design, data analysis, manuscript preparation. DDL: data collection, manuscript preparation. NCP: data collection, manuscript preparation. AMS: data collection, manuscript preparation. AT: procedure performance, manuscript preparation. WWA: procedure performance, study design, data compilation, data analysis, manuscript preparation.