Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Predictors of acute stroke mimics in 8187 patients referred to a stroke service.J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2013; 22: e397-e403
- Stroke mimics under the drip-and-ship paradigm.J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2014; 23: 844-849
- Safety of intravenous thrombolysis in stroke mimics: prospective 5-year study and comprehensive meta-analysis.Stroke. 2015; 46: 1281-1287
- How to identify stroke mimics in patients eligible for intravenous thrombolysis?.J Neurol. 2012; 259: 1347-1353
OECD.org, OECD data computed tomography (CT) scanners and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) units. Available at: https://data.oecd.org/healtheqt/computed-tomography-ct-scanners.htm#indicator-chart, https://data.oecd.org/healtheqt/magnetic-resonance-imaging-mri-units.htm#indicator-chart. Accessed November 6, 2018.
Ministry of Health, Labour and welfare of Japan. Available at: https://www.mhlw.go.jp/file/05-Shingikai-10801000-Iseikyoku-Soumuka/0000167573.pdf. Accessed November 2, 2018.
- Japanese guidelines for the management of stroke 2015 (2017 revision).Kyowa Kikaku corp., Toyo, Japan2015 (2017 revised):61–63-2
- Do efforts to decrease door-to-needle time risk increasing stroke mimic treatment rates?.Neurol Clin Pract. 2015; 5: 247-252
- Cross-sectional survey of workload and burnout among Japanese physicians working in stroke care: the nationwide survey of acute stroke care capacity for proper designation of comprehensive stroke center in Japan (J-ASPECT) study.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2014; 7: 414-422
- Investigation of the freely available easy-to-use software ‘EZR’ for medical statistics.Bone Marrow Transplant. 2013; 48: 452-458
- Quality of referrals and guideline compliance for time to consultation at an acute neurovascular clinic.J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2015; 24: 874-880
- Stroke mimics: a challenge for the emergency physician.An Sist Sanit Navar. 2014; 37: 117-128
- Identification of stroke mimics among clinically diagnosed acute strokes.J Med Assoc Thai. 2013; 96: 1191-1198
- Variables that best differentiate in-patient acute stroke from stroke-mimics with acute neurological deficits.Stroke Res Treat. 2016; 2016 (epub 6 pages)4393127
- Distinguishing between stroke and mimic at the bedside: the brain attack study.Stroke. 2006; 37: 769-775
- Diagnostic accuracy of stroke referrals from primary care, emergency room physicians, and ambulance staff using the face arm speech test.Stroke. 2003; 34: 71-76
- The differential diagnosis of suspected stroke: a systematic review.J R Coll Physicians Edinb. 2013; 43: 114-118
- A model to prevent fibrinolysis in patients with stroke mimics.J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2012; 21: 839-843
- Identification of stroke mimics in the emergency department setting.J Brain Dis. 2009; 1: 19-22
Finacial Disclosure: The authors has nothing to disclose.