Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Stroke incidence and mortality trends in US communities, 1987 to 2011.JAMA. 2014; 312: 259-268
- Outpatient practice patterns after stroke hospitalization among neurologists.Stroke. 2008; 39: 1850-1854
- Factors contributing to sex differences in functional outcomes and participation stroke.Neurology. 2018; 90: e1945-e1953
- Natural history, predictors and outcomes of depression after stroke: Systematic review and meta-analysis.Br J Psychiatry. 2013; 202: 14-21
- Predictors of depression after stroke: A systematic review of observational studies.Stroke. 2005; 36: 2296-2301
- Part II: predictors of depression after stroke and impact of depression on stroke outcome: An updated systematic review of observational studies.Int J Stroke. 2014; 9: 1026-1036
- Frequency of anxiety after stroke: A systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies.Int J Stroke. 2013; 8: 545-559
- Anxiety after stroke: The importance of subtyping.Stroke. 2018; 49: 556-564
- Quality improvement and practice-based research in neurology using the electronic medical record.Neurol Clin Pract. 2015; 5: 419-429
- Functional evaluation: The Barthel Index.Md State Med J. 1965; 14: 61-65
Yesavage JA, Brink TL, Rose TL, et al. Development and validation of a geriatric depression screening scale: A preliminary report. J Psychiatr Res 1982-1983;17:37-49.
- A new method for measuring daytime sleepiness: The Epworth sleepiness scale.Sleep. 1991; 14: 540-545
National Institute of Health, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Stroke Scale. https://www.ninds.nih.gov/sites/default/files/NIH_Stroke_Scale_Booklet.pdf.]. 14.
- Recovery of motor function after stroke.Stroke. 1988; 19: 1497-1500
- A short test of mental status: Description and preliminary results.Mayo Clin Proc. 1987; 62: 281-288
- “Mini-mental state”. A practical method for grading the cognitive state of patients for the clinician.J Psychiatr Res. 1975; 12: 189-198
Sources of Funding: The authors acknowledge funding support from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (R01HS024057).