- •Proximal parent artery stenosis ≥ 50% independently predicted the incomplete occlusion of small ruptured aneurysms.
- •Higher rates of intraprocedural rupture, thromboembolic complications, intraprocedural vasospasm, and mortality tended to occur in patients with complete occlusion.
- •Complete occlusion of small ruptured aneurysms can be achieved without additional mortality and perioperative complications.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Indications for the performance of intracranial endovascular neurointerventional procedures: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2018; 137: e661-e689
- Relative health-related quality of life after treatment of unruptured intracranial aneurysms: long-term outcomes and influencing factors.Ther Adv Neurol Disord. 2019; 121756286419833492
- Economic comparison between endovascular coiling vs neurosurgical clipping for ruptured and unruptured intracranial aneurysms in Austria.Neurosurgery. 2019; 84: E272-E273
- Endovascular treatment of ruptured tiny (≤3 mm) intracranial aneurysms in the setting of subarachnoid hemorrhage: a case series of 20 patients and literature review.J Clin Neurosci. 2017; 40: 52-56
- Influencing factors of immediate angiographic results in intracranial aneurysms patients after endovascular treatment.J Neurol. 2015; 262: 2115-2123
- Immediate anatomic results after the endovascular treatment of unruptured intracranial aneurysms: analysis of the ATENA aeries.Am J Neuroradiol. 2010; 31: 140-144
- Tiny intracranial aneurysms: endovascular treatment by coil embolisation or sole stent deployment.Eur J Radiol. 2012; 81: 0-1281
- Association of endovascular therapy of very small ruptured aneurysms with higher rates of procedure-related rupture.J Neurosurg. 2008; 108: 1088-1092
- Endovascular treatment of very small intracranial aneurysms: meta-analysis.Am J Neuroradiol. 2015; 37 (514a): 509-514
- Endovascular treatment of very small intracranial aneurysms.Surg Neurol. 2008; 70: 30-35
- Angiographic and clinical results of anterior communicating artery aneurysm endovascular treatment.Wideochir Inne Tech Maloinwazyjne. 2019; 14: 451-460
- Clinical and angiographic results of coiling of 196 very small (<or = 3 mm) intracranial aneurysms.Am J Neuroradiol. 2009; 30: 835-839
- Stent-assisted coil placement for the treatment of 211 acutely ruptured wide-necked intracranial aneurysms: a single-center 11-year experience.Radiology. 2015; 276: 545-552
- Importance of independent evaluation of initial anatomic results after endovascular coiling for ruptured cerebral aneurysms.J Clin Neurosci. 2013; 20: 527-531
- Factors predicting retreatment and residual aneurysms at 1 year after endovascular coiling for ruptured cerebral aneurysms: prospective registry of subarachnoid aneurysms treatment (PRESAT) in Japan.Neuroradiology. 2012; 54: 597-606
- Endovascular treatment of ruptured middle cerebral artery aneurysms: a single-arm meta-analysis and systematic review.World Neurosurg. 2019; 127: 559-566
- Anatomical results, rebleeding and factors that affect the degree of occlusion in ruptured cerebral aneurysms after endovascular therapy.J NeuroInterven Surg. 2014; 7 (neurintsurg-2014-011300): 892-897
- Immediate anatomic results after the endovascular treatment of ruptured intracranial aneurysms: analysis in the CLARITY series.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2010; 31: 907-911
- Mid-term anatomic results after endovascular treatment of ruptured intracranial aneurysms with Guglielmi detachable coils and Matrix coils: analysis of the CLARITY series.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2012; 33: 469-473
- Standard of practice for the endovascular treatment of thoracic aortic aneurysms and type B dissections.Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2009; 32: 849-860
Funding: This research was supported by the China National Key R&D Program during the 13th Five-year Plan Period (grant no. 2015BAI12B04), Beijing Hospital Clinical Research 121 Program (grant no. 121-2016006), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (no. 81771233), and Specific Research Projects for Capital Health Development (2018-2-2041).