Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Cerebral cavernous malformation: new molecular and clinical insights.J Med Genet. 2006; 43: 716-721
- Clinical management of cavernous malformations.Curr Cardiol Rep. 2017; 19: 122
- Clinical course of untreated cerebral cavernous malformations: a meta-analysis of individual patient data.Lancet Neurol. 2016; 15: 166-173
- Vascular pressures and cortical blood flow in cavernous angioma of the brain.J Neurosurg. 1990; 73: 555-559
- Association between trauma and acute hemorrhage of cavernous malformations in children: report of 3 cases.J Neurosurg Pediatr. 2016; 18: 263-268
- Clinical presentation, natural history and outcomes of intramedullary spinal cord cavernous malformations.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2019; 90: 695-703
- Hemorrhage risks and functional outcomes of untreated brainstem cavernous malformations.J Neurosurg. 2014; 121: 32-41
- Hemorrhage from cavernous malformations of the brain: definition and reporting standards. Angioma Alliance Scientific Advisory Board.Stroke. 2008; 39: 3222-3230
- Cerebral cavernous angioma and hemorrhage.About Cavernous Angioma. 2015;
- Exercise induced transient neurological deficit in a patient with cerebellar developmental venous anomaly.J Vasc Interv Neurol. 2015; 8: 17-20
- Association of cardiovascular risk factors with disease severity in cerebral cavernous malformation type 1 subjects with the common Hispanic mutation.Cerebrovasc Dis. 2014; 37: 57-63
- High-energy trauma precipitating intramedullary cavernous malformation hemorrhage - a possible underreported mechanism.Cureus. 2017; 9: e1092
- Thoracic intramedullary cavernous malformation with posttraumatic hematomyelia: case report and literature review.J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2006; 15: 74-78
- Outcome in 53 patients with spinal cord cavernomas.Surg Neurol. 2008; 70 (discussion 181): 176-181
Funding: This publication was supported by Grant Number UL1 TR002377 from the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS). Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH.