Abbreviations:CPSS (Cincinnati Prehospital Stroke Scale Score), DTP (Door to picture), DTR (Door to recanalization), LVO (Large vessel occlusion), MT (Mechanical thrombectomy), mTICI (Modified thrombolysis in cerebral infarction), OTD (Onset to door), OTR (Onset to recanalization), pc-ASPECTS (Posterior circulation Alberta Stroke Program Early CT Score), PTP (Picture to puncture), PTR (Puncture to recanalization), t-PA (Tissue plasminogen activator, Tama Registry of Acute Thrombectomy)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Do the Brain Attack Coalition's criteria for stroke centers improve care for ischemic stroke?.Neurology. 2005; 64: 422-427
- Stroke care: initial data from a county-based bypass protocol for patients with acute stroke.J Neurointerv Surg. 2017; 9: 631-635
- Promoting thrombolysis in acute ischemic stroke.Stroke. 2011; 42: 1325-1330
- Stent-retriever thrombectomy after intravenous t-PA vs. t-PA alone in stroke.N Engl J Med. 2015; 372: 2285-2295
- Randomized assessment of rapid endovascular treatment of ischemic stroke.N Engl J Med. 2015; 372: 1019-1030
- A randomized trial of intraarterial treatment for acute ischemic stroke.N Engl J Med. 2015; 372: 11-20
- 2018 Guidelines for the Early Management of Patients With Acute Ischemic Stroke: A Guideline for Healthcare Professionals From the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.Stroke. 2018; 49: e46-e110
- Door-to-needle time under 60 minutes and picture-to-puncture under 90 minutes: initiatives and outcomes in reducing time to recanalization for cerebral major artery occlusion.Neurol Med Chir (Tokyo). 2016; 56: 725-730
Department TF. Annual Report 2015 Retrieved April 6, 2020, from https://www.ufanyc.org/pdf/022916.pdf.
Agency FaDM. Current situation of 2019 version emergency rescue Retrieved April 6, 2020, fromhttps://www.fdma.go.jp/publication/rescue/items/kkkg_h30_01_kyukyu.pdf. (in Japanese).
- Regionwide retrospective survey of acute mechanical thrombectomy in Tama, Suburban Tokyo: a preliminary report.J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2018; 27: 3350-3355
Health BoSWaP. Regional medicine reproduction plan of Tokyo (Tama area) 2010 Retrieved April 6, 2020, from https://www.fukushihoken.metro.tokyo.lg.jp/iryo/iryo_hoken/tiiki_iryo_saiseikeikaku.files/keikaku_tama.pdf. (in Japanese).
- Pretreatment ASPECTS on DWI predicts 3-month outcome following rt-PA: SAMURAI rt-PA Registry.Neurology. 2010; 75: 555-561
- Extent of hypoattenuation on CT angiography source images predicts functional outcome in patients with basilar artery occlusion.Stroke. 2008; 39: 2485-2490
- Aggressive mechanical clot disruption: a safe adjunct to thrombolytic therapy in acute stroke?.Stroke. 2005; 36: 292-296
- Emergency medical service hospital prenotification is associated with improved evaluation and treatment of acute ischemic stroke.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2012; 5: 514-522
- Endovascular treatment of acute basilar artery occlusion: Tama-REgistry of Acute Thrombectomy (TREAT) study.J Neurol Sci. 2019; 401: 29-33
- Field assessment stroke triage for emergency destination: a simple and accurate prehospital scale to detect large vessel occlusion strokes.Stroke. 2016; 47: 1997-2002
- Cincinnati prehospital stroke scale can identify large vessel occlusion stroke.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2018; 22: 312-318
Health BoSWaP. Tokyo Metropolitan Emergency Transportation System Survey Report. 2012 Retrieved April 6, 2020, from http://www.fukushihoken.metro.tokyo.jp/iryo/iryo_hoken/nousottyuutorikumi/nousottyuuhoukokusyo.files/honnbunn02.pdf. (in Japanese).
- Design and validation of a prehospital stroke scale to predict large arterial occlusion: the rapid arterial occlusion evaluation scale.Stroke. 2014; 45: 87-91
- Emergent large vessel occlusion screen is an ideal prehospital scale to avoid missing endovascular therapy in acute stroke.Stroke. 2018; 49: 2096-2101
- Delay in diagnosis of basilar artery stroke.Neurocrit Care. 2016; 24: 172-179
- Admission facility is associated with outcome of basilar artery occlusion.Stroke. 2007; 38: 1380-1383
Funding: This registry is partially supported by Taiju Life Social Welfare Foundation (Grant number: 00000253). The funders had no role in the execution of this study or the interpretation of the results.