- Bettencourt S.
- Ferro J.M.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Acute ischemic stroke treatment in infective endocarditis: systematic review.J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2020; ([Epub ahead of print] PubMed PMID:32024600)104598https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jstrokecerebrovasdis.2019.104598
K.K. Sahu, A.K. Mishra, A. Lal, et al. An interesting case of expressive aphasia: Enterococcus faecalis-related infective endocarditis complicating as septic emboli, QJM, doi:doi.org/10.1093/qjmed/hcz169.
- Stroke in patients with infective endocarditis: a 15-year single-center cohort study.Eur Neurol. 2018; 80 (Epub 2018 Nov 28. PubMed PMID:30485851): 171-178https://doi.org/10.1159/000495149
- Clinical risk factors for acute ischaemic and haemorrhagic stroke in patients with infective endocarditis.Intern Med J. 2018; 48 (PubMed PMID:29740951PubMed Central PMCID: PMC6125215): 1072-1080https://doi.org/10.1111/imj.13958
A.K. Mishra, K.K. Sahu, A. Lal, et al. Systemic embolization following fungal infective endocarditis, QJM, Doi: doi.org/10.1093/qjmed/hcz274.
- Stroke location, characterization, severity, and outcome in mitral vs aortic valve endocarditis.Neurology. 2003; 61 (PubMed PMID:14638952): 1341-1346
A.K. Mishra, K.K. Sahu, A. Lal, et al. Aortic valve abscess: Staphylococcus epidermidis and infective endocarditis, QJM, doi:doi.org/10.1093/qjmed/hcz151.
- Letter by Mishra et al regarding article, "Infection as a stroke trigger: associations between different organ system infection admissions and stroke subtypes".Stroke. 2019; 50 (Epub 2019 Sep 26. PubMed PMID:31554499): e328https://doi.org/10.1161/STROKEAHA.119.026990
- Acute ischemic stroke therapy in infective endocarditis: case series and systematic review.J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2019; 28 (Epub 2019 May 23. PubMed PMID:31129109): 2207-2212https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jstrokecerebrovasdis.2019.04.039
- 2 solutions for estimating odds ratios with zeros.Rev Med Chil. 1993; 121 (Spanish. PubMed PMID:8085071): 1441-1444
- Prehospital and hospital delays for stroke patients treated with thrombolysis: access to health care facility—still a bottle neck in stroke care in developing nation.Australas Emerg Care. 2019; 22 (Epub 2019 Aug 17. PubMed PMID:31431390): 227-228https://doi.org/10.1016/j.auec.2019.07.003
ScienceDirectAccess this article on ScienceDirect
- Acute Ischemic Stroke Treatment in Infective Endocarditis: Systematic ReviewJournal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular DiseasesVol. 29Issue 4
- PreviewBackground: Ischemic stroke is a frequent neurologic complication of infective endocarditis. This systematic review aims to evaluate the efficacy and safety of thrombectomy in comparison to thrombolysis and to combined treatment in patients with infective endocarditis associated acute ischemic stroke. Methods: A systematic literature review was performed following Preferred Reporting Items for Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses guidelines. The review included case reports, cases series, cross-sectional studies, case control studies, randomized controlled trials or nonrandomized controlled trials, which reported the treatment of endocarditis-related acute ischemic stroke with mechanical thrombectomy, intravenous or intra-arterial thrombolysis in adult patients.
- Response to the Letter by Ajay K Mishra and Co-workers Commenting on “Safety and Efficacy of Thrombolysis and Mechanical Thrombectomy in Infective Endocarditis”Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular DiseasesVol. 29Issue 6