Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Global, regional, and national disability-adjusted life-years (DALYs) for 333 diseases and injuries and healthy life expectancy (HALE) for 195 countries and territories, 1990-2016: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016.Lancet. 2017; 390: 1260-1344
- Prevalence, incidence, and mortality of stroke in China: results from a nationwide population-based survey of 480 687 adults.Circulation. 2017; 135: 759-771
- China cardiovascular disease report 2017.Chin Circula J. 2018; 33: 1-7
- Coronary heart disease concomitant with atherosclerotic cerebrovascular disease.AUDT. 2019; 3: 076-080
- 2013 ACC/AHA guideline on the assessment of cardiovascular risk: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.Circulation. 2014; 129: S49-S73
- Predicting the 10-year risks of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease in Chinese population: the China-PAR Project (prediction for ASCVD risk in China).Circulation. 2016; 134: 1430-1440
- International collaborative study of cardiovascular disease in Asia: design, rationale, and preliminary results.Ethn Dis. 2004; 14: 260-268
Oliveira GVD, Soares RN, Volino-Souza M, et al. The association between near-infrared spectroscopy assessment of microvascular reactivity and flow-mediated dilation is disrupted in individuals at high risk for cardiovascular disease. 2019;26: p. e12556.
- Impact of age and sex on normal left heart structure and function.Clin Physiol Funct Imaging. 2017; 37: 759-766
- Arterial pressure, heart rate, and cerebral hemodynamics across the adult life span.Hypertension. 2017; 69: 712-720
- Impaired cerebral autoregulation: measurement and application to stroke.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2017; 88: 520-531
- Performance of atherosclerotic cardiovascular risk prediction models in a rural Northern Chinese population: results from the Fangshan Cohort Study.Am Heart J. 2019; 211: 34-44
- Transfer function analysis of dynamic cerebral autoregulation: a white paper from the International Cerebral Autoregulation Research Network.J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 2016; 36: 665-680
- Standardization of adult transthoracic echocardiography reporting in agreement with recent chamber quantification, diastolic function, and heart valve disease recommendations: an expert consensus document of the European Association of Cardiovascular Imagi.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2017; 18: 1301-1310
- Recommendations for the evaluation of left ventricular diastolic function by echocardiography: an update from the American Society of Echocardiography and the European Association ofCardiovascular Imaging.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2016; 29: 277-314
- Tissue Doppler E/E' ratio is a powerful predictor of primary cardiac events in a hypertensive population: an ASCOT substudy.Eur Heart J. 2010; 31: 747
- Feasibility of diastolic function assessment with cardiac CT: feasibility study in comparison with tissue Doppler imaging.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2011; 4: 246-256
- Autonomic neural control of dynamic cerebral autoregulation in humans.Circulation. 2002; 106: 1814-1820
- Transfer function analysis of dynamic cerebral autoregulation in humans.Am J Physiol. 1998; 274: H233-H241
- Dynamic cerebral autoregulation and tissue oxygenation in amnestic mild cognitive impairment.J Alzheimers Dis. 2014; 41: 765-778
- Comparison of central and peripheral hemodynamics in association with left ventricular diastolic dysfunction in the community-based elderly Chinese.J Am Soc Hypertension. 2017; 11: 366-375
- The impact of age on the cardiovascular system.Chin J Cardiovasc Med. 2011; 16: 69-78
- Endothelial permeability, ldl deposition, and cardiovascular risk factors - a review.Cardiovasc Res. 2017; 114: 35
- Factors of health in the protection against death and cardiovascular disease among adults with subclinical atherosclerosis.Am Heart J. 2018; 198: 180-188
Funding sources: This study was funded by The Capital Medical University Nature Science Foundation, PYZ19133.