- lThe influence of the graft in bypass surgery was evaluated using CFD analysis.
- lThe flow rate of the graft contributed to the improvements of hemodynamic changes.
- lThe size of the graft was important in postoperative hemodynamic improvements.
- Abnormal cerebrovascular network related to the internal cartoid arteries.J Neurosurg. 1968; 29: 255-260
- Cerebrovascular "Moyamoya"; disease. Disease showing abnormal net-like vessels in base of brain.Arch Neurol. 1969; 20: 288-299
- Cerebral blood flow in moyamoya disease. Part 1: correlation with age and regional distribution.Acta Neurochir (Wien). 1990; 105: 30-34
- Moyamoya disease: current concepts and future perspectives.Lancet Neurol. 2008; 7: 1056-1066
- Quantitative hemodynamic studies in moyamoya disease: a review.Neurosurg Focus. 2009; 26: E5
- Assessment of hemodynamic compromise using computed tomography perfusion in combination with (123)I-IMP single-photon emission computed tomography without acetazolamide challenge test.J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2017; 26: 627-635
- Assessment of the cortical artery using computed tomography angiography for bypass surgery in moyamoya disease.Neurosurg Rev. 2017; 40: 299-307
- Characteristics of cerebral hemodynamics assessed by CT perfusion in moyamoya disease.J Clin Neurosci. 2018; 47: 183-189
- Adult Moyamoya disease: 320-multidetector row CT for evaluation of revascularization in STA-MCA bypasses surgery.Eur J Radiol. 2013; 82: 2342-2347
- Whole-brain CT perfusion and CT angiography assessment of Moyamoya disease before and after surgical revascularization: preliminary study with 256-slice CT.PLoS One. 2013; 8: e57595
- CT perfusion assessment of Moyamoya syndrome before and after direct revascularization (superficial temporal artery to middle cerebral artery bypass).Eur Radiol. 2016; 26: 254-261
- Role of CT perfusion imaging in evaluating the effects of multiple burr hole surgery on adult ischemic Moyamoya disease.Neuroradiology. 2013; 55: 1431-1438
Zhang J, Li S, Fujimura M, et al. Hemodynamic analysis of the recipient parasylvian cortical arteries for predicting postoperative hyperperfusion during STA-MCA bypass in adult patients with Moyamoya disease. J Neurosurg 2019:1-8.
- Image-based computational simulation of flow dynamics in a giant intracranial aneurysm.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2003; 24: 559-566
- Computational approach to quantifying hemodynamic forces in giant cerebral aneurysms.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2003; 24: 1804-1810
- Magnitude and role of wall shear stress on cerebral aneurysm: computational fluid dynamic study of 20 middle cerebral artery aneurysms.Stroke. 2004; 35: 2500-2505
- Hemodynamic differences between unruptured and ruptured intracranial aneurysms during observation.Stroke. 2012; 43: 1436-1439
Suzuki T, Stapleton CJ, Koch MJ, et al. Decreased wall shear stress at high-pressure areas predicts the rupture point in ruptured intracranial aneurysms. J Neurosurg 2019:1-7.
Khan MO, Toro Arana V, Rubbert C, et al. Association between aneurysm hemodynamics and wall enhancement on 3D vessel wall MRI. J Neurosurg 2020:1-11.
- Hemodynamic changes by flow diverters in rabbit aneurysm models: a computational fluid dynamic study based on micro-computed tomography reconstruction.Stroke. 2013; 44: 1936-1941
- High-fidelity virtual stenting: modeling of flow diverter deployment for hemodynamic characterization of complex intracranial aneurysms.J Neurosurg. 2015; 123: 832-840
- Vascular responses to abrupt blood flow change after bypass surgery for complex intracranial aneurysms.Acta Neurochir (Wien). 2018; 160: 1945-1953
- Quantitative assessment of changes in hemodynamics of the internal carotid artery after bypass surgery for moyamoya disease.J Neurosurg. 2018; 129: 677-683
Satoh T, Yagi T, Onoda K, et al. Hemodynamic features of offending vessels at neurovascular contact in patients with trigeminal neuralgia and hemifacial spasm. J Neurosurg 2018:1-7.
- A patient-specific computer model to predict outcomes of the balloon occlusion test.J Neurosurg. 2004; 101: 977-988
- Novel magnetic resonance angiography stage grading for moyamoya disease.Cerebrovasc Dis. 2005; 20: 347-354
- Cerebral blood flow and metabolism of hyperperfusion after cerebral revascularization in patients with moyamoya disease.J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 2012; 32: 2066-2075
- Predictors and clinical features of postoperative hyperperfusion after surgical revascularization for Moyamoya disease: a serial single photon emission CT/positron emission tomography study.Stroke. 2012; 43: 2610-2616
- Prediction and monitoring of cerebral hyperperfusion after carotid endarterectomy by using single-photon emission computerized tomography scanning.J Neurosurg. 2003; 99: 504-510
- Focal hyperperfusion after superficial temporal artery-middle cerebral artery anastomosis in a patient with moyamoya disease. Case Report.J Neurosurg. 2004; 100: 128-132
- Symptomatic hyperperfusion after superficial temporal artery-middle cerebral artery anastomosis in a child with moyamoya disease.Child's Nerv Syst ChNS. 2007; 23: 1195-1198
- Crossed cerebellar diaschisis as an indicator of severe cerebral hyperperfusion after direct bypass for Moyamoya disease.Neurosurg Rev. 2020;
- Cerebral hyperperfusion syndrome after revascularization surgery in patients with Moyamoya disease: systematic review and meta-analysis.World Neurosurg. 2020; 135 (e354): 357-366
- Early appearance of activated matrix metalloproteinase-9 and blood-brain barrier disruption in mice after focal cerebral ischemia and reperfusion.Brain Res. 1999; 842: 92-100
- Delayed intracerebral hemorrhage after superficial temporal artery-middle cerebral artery anastomosis in a patient with moyamoya disease: possible involvement of cerebral hyperperfusion and increased vascular permeability.Surg Neurol. 2009; 71 (discussion 227): 223-227
- Significance of quantitative cerebral blood flow measurement in the acute stage after revascularization surgery for adult Moyamoya disease: implication for the pathological threshold of local cerebral hyperperfusion.Cerebrovasc Dis. 2019; 48: 217-225
- Clinical outcome after 450 revascularization procedures for moyamoya disease. Clinical article.J Neurosurg. 2009; 111: 927-935
- Superficial temporal artery-to-middle cerebral artery bypass in combination with indirect revascularization in Moyamoya patients ≤ 3 years of age.J Neurosurg Pediatr. 2018; 23: 198-203
- Cerebral revascularization for ischemia, aneurysms, and cranial base tumors.Neurosurgery. 2008; 62 (discussion 1408-1310): 1373-1408
- Long-term outcomes of indirect bypass for 629 children with Moyamoya disease: longitudinal and cross-sectional analysis.Stroke. 2019; 50: 3177-3183