Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Classification of subtype of acute ischemic stroke. Definitions for use in a multicenter clinical trial. TOAST. Trial of Org 10172 in Acute Stroke Treatment.Stroke. 1993; 24: 35-41
- Time trends in incidence, comorbidity, and mortality of ischemic stroke in Denmark (1996–2016).Neurology. 2020; 95: e2343-e2353
- Global and regional burden of stroke during 1990-2010: findings from the Global Burden of Disease Study 2010.Lancet. 2014; 383 (London, England): 245-254
- On behalf of the Stroke Experts Collaboration Group*. The state of stroke services across the globe: report of World Stroke Organization–World Health Organization surveys.Int J Stroke. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1177/17474930211019568