- 1RAPID Aneurysm has a high sensitivity for cerebral aneurysm detection on CTA studies.
- 2RAPID Aneurysm has a high specificity for cerebral aneurysm detection on CTA studies.
- 3RAPID Aneurysm may assist radiologists to quickly and accurately identify the presence of aneurysms on CTA studies.
Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Cerebral aneurysms.N Engl J Med. 2006; 355: 928-939
- The radiologist's conundrum: benefits and costs of increasing CT capacity and utilization.Eur Radiol. 2009; 19 (discussion 12): 9-11
- The detection and management of unruptured intracranial aneurysms.Brain. 2000; 123: 205-221
- Automated computer-assisted detection system for cerebral aneurysms in time-of-flight magnetic resonance angiography using fully convolutional network.Biomed Eng Online. 2020; 19: 38
- A deep learning algorithm may automate intracranial aneurysm detection on MR angiography with high diagnostic performance.Eur Radiol. 2020; 30: 5785-5793
- Deep learning-based detection of intracranial aneurysms in 3D TOF-MRA.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2019; 40: 25-32
- Fully automated detection and segmentation of intracranial aneurysms in subarachnoid hemorrhage on CTA using deep learning.Sci Rep. 2020; 10: 21799
- Deep learning for detecting cerebral aneurysms with CT angiography.Radiology. 2021; 298: 155-163
- Deep learning-assisted diagnosis of cerebral aneurysms using the HeadXNet model.JAMA Netw Open. 2019; 2e195600