- Su CK
- Au SCL.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Isolated and combined unilateral central retinal artery and vein occlusions after vaccination. A review of the literature.J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2022; 31 ([published online ahead of print])106552https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jstrokecerebrovasdis.2022.106552
- Publication bias: the elephant in the review.Anesth Analg. 2016; 123: 812-813
- Reporting bias in medical research - a narrative review.Trials. 2010; 11: 37
- Bilateral optic neuritis with branch retinal artery occlusion associated with vaccination.Doc Ophthalmol. 1994; 86: 403-408
- Multiple branch retinal arteriolar occlusions associated with smallpox vaccination.J Infect. 2006; 52: e7-e9
- The second blind spot: Small retinal vessel vasculopathy after vaccination against Neisseria meningitidis and yellow fever.Retin Cases Brief Rep. 2017; 11: S18-S23
- Combined central retinal artery and vein occlusion shortly after mRNA-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination.QJM. 2022; 114: 884-885
- Retinal vascular events after mRNA and adenoviral-vectored COVID-19 vaccines—a case series.Vaccines (Basel). 2021; 9: 1349
- Acute retinal necrosis associated with herpes zoster vaccination.Retin Cases Brief Rep. 2021; 15: 166-168
- Combined central retinal artery and vein occlusion with ischemic optic neuropathy after COVID-19 vaccination.Int Med Case Rep J. 2022; 15: 7-14
- Central retinal artery occlusion following COVID-19 vaccine administration.Am J Ophthalmol Case Rep. 2022; 26 ([published online ahead of print])101430https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajoc.2022.101430
- Susac Syndrome following COVID-19 vaccination: a case report.Vaccines (Basel). 2022; 10: 363
- Branch retinal artery occlusions, paracentral acute middle maculopathy and acute macular neuroretinopathy after COVID-19 vaccinations.Clin Ophthalmol. 2022; 16: 987-992
- Case report: recanalization of branch retinal artery occlusion due to microthrombi following the first dose of SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccination.Front Pharmacol. 2022; 13845615
- Vascular retinal findings after COVID-19 vaccination in 11 cases: a coincidence or consequence?.Arq Bras Oftalmol. 2022; 85: 158-165
- Retinal vascular occlusion and SARS-CoV-2 vaccination.Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 2022; ([published online ahead of print])https://doi.org/10.1007/s00417-022-05707-5