Abbreviations:PSCID (Post-stroke cognitive impairment and dementia), CPS (Clinical performance sites), SMC (Site Management Committee), SOD (Scientific Overlap with DISCOVERY score), PB (Patient Burden score)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Ethical and scientific considerations for patient enrollment into concurrent clinical trials.Trials. 2014; 15: 470
- The National Institutes of Health StrokeNET: a User’s Guide.Stroke. 2016; 47: 301-303
- Families of trials: the answers to all our questions?.Cerebrovasc Dis. 1999; 9: 305-313
- Cognitive impairment and dementia after stroke: design and rationale for the DISCOVERY Study.Stroke. 2021; 52: e499-e516
- Stability of Montreal Cognitive Assessment in individuals with mild cognitive impairment: potential influence of practice effect.J Alzheimers Dis. 2022; 87: 1401-1412
- Enrollment of neonates in more than one clinical trial.Clin Ther. 2017; 39: 1959-1969
- Clinical trials and medical care: defining the therapeutic misconception.PLoS Med. 2007; 4: e324
- Standardizing the structure of stroke clinical and epidemiologic research data: the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) Stroke Common Data Element (cde) project.Stroke. 2012; 43: 967-973
- Optimizing a bayesian hierarchical adaptive platform trial design for stroke patients.Trials. 2022; 23: 754