Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Inflammatory markers are beneficial in the early stages of cerebral venous thrombosis.Arq Neuropsiquiatr. 2019; 77: 101-105
- European Stroke Organization guideline for the diagnosis and treatment of cerebral venous thrombosis – Endorsed by the European Academy of Neurology.Eur Stroke J. 2017; 2: 195-221
- Allergy and venous thromboembolism: a casual or causative association.Semin Thromb Hemost. 2015; 42: 63-68
- A case series: association of anaphylaxis with a significant decrease in platelet levels and possible secondary risk of thrombosis.Immun Inflamm Dis. 2018; 6: 377-381
- Drug-induced thrombophilic or prothrombotic states: an underestimated clinical problem that involves both legal and illegal compounds.Clin Appl Thrombosis/Hemostasis. 2017; 23: 775-785
- Journal of Asthma and Allergy Dovepress Anaphylaxis in the 21st century: phenotypes, endotypes, and biomarkers.J Asthma Allergy. 2018; ([Internet]Available from:): 11-121
- The mast cell, contact, and coagulation system connection in anaphylaxis.Front Immunol. 2017; 8: 1-6
- Pulmonary embolism after ceftriaxone induced anaphylaxis.J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol. 2017; 27: 190-191
- Platelet-activating factor, PAF acetylhydrolase, and severe anaphylaxis.N Engl J Med. 2008; 358 (Available from:)
- Platelets in the immune response: Revisiting platelet-activating factor in anaphylaxis.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2015 Jun 1; 135: 1424-1432
All co-authors have read and approved the submission.
Work was performed at: Stroke Unit, Neurology, Department of Neurosciences and Mental Health, Hospital de Santa Maria, Centro Hospitalar Universitário Lisboa Norte, Lisbon, Portugal
Grant Support: This report received no specific grant from any funding agency in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sector.