Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Stroke center designations, neurointerventionalist demand, and the finances of stroke thrombectomy in the United States.Neurology. 2021; 97 (Suppl 2): S17-s24
- Demand-supply of neurointerventionalists for endovascular ischemic stroke therapy.Neurology. 2012; 79 (Suppl 1): S35-S41
- Higher volume endovascular stroke centers have faster times to treatment, higher reperfusion rates and higher rates of good clinical outcomes.J Neurointerv Surg. 2013; 5: 294-297
- Presence of thrombectomy-capable stroke centers within hospital service areas explains regional variation in the case fatality rate of acute ischemic stroke in Korea.J Prev Med Public Health. 2021; 54: 385-394
- The number of cardiologists, case volume, and in-hospital mortality in acute myocardial infarction patients.Int J Cardiol. 2013; 168: 4470-4471
- Validity of diagnostic codes for acute stroke in administrative databases: a systematic review.PLoS One. 2015; 10 (e0135834-e0135834)
- Clinical Classifications Software (CCS) for ICD-10-PCS (beta version).Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, 2019PublishedAccessed)
- Why summary comorbidity measures such as the charlson comorbidity index and elixhauser score work.Med Care. 2015; 53: e65-e72
- The Charlson comorbidity index can be used prospectively to identify patients who will incur high future costs.PLoS One. 2014; 9e112479
- Coding algorithms for defining comorbidities in ICD-9-CM and ICD-10 administrative data.Med Care. 2005; 43: 1130-1139
- A new method of classifying prognostic comorbidity in longitudinal studies: development and validation.J Chronic Dis. 1987; 40: 373-383
- Validation of administrative definitions of invasive mechanical ventilation across 30 intensive care units.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2016; 194: 1548-1552
- Validity of procedure codes in international classification of diseases, 9th revision, clinical modification administrative data.Med Care. 2004; 42: 801-809
- Comparison and validity of procedures coded With ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CA/CCI.Med Care. 2008; 46: 627-634
Center RG. GME tables: A guide for users. In.
- Multidimensional Deprivation in the United States: 2017.American Community Survey Reports, U.S. Census Bureau, Washington, DC2019
Stroke care certification programs. https://www.dnv.us/assurance/healthcare/stroke-certs.html. Published 2021. (Accessed August 2021).
Stroke certification. https://www.jointcommission.org/accreditation-and-certification/certification/certifications-by-setting/hospital-certifications/stroke-certification/. Published 2021. (Accessed August 2021).
- DAWN and DEFUSE-3 trials: is time still important?.Radiologe. 2018; 58: 20-23
- Complications of mechanical thrombectomy in acute ischemic stroke.Neurology. 2021; 97 (Suppl 2): S115-s125