- Min J
- Young G
- Umar A
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Neurogenic cardiac outcome in patients after acute ischemic stroke: The brain and heart connection.J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2022 Oct 28; 31 (Online ahead of print)106859https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jstrokecerebrovasdis.2022.106859
- Neurogenic stunned myocardium vs. Takotsubo syndrome: we should stop making a distinction.Int J Cardiol. 2014; 177: 166
- What is the real prevalence of Takotsubo syndrome in patients admitted with aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage?.Clin Neurol Neurosurg. 2016; 145: 104-105
- Guideline for the early management of patients with acute ischemic stroke: 2019 update to the 2018 guidelines for the early management of acute ischemic stroke: a guideline for healthcare professionals from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.Stroke. 2019; 50: e344-e418
- on behalf of the SAMURAI Study Investigators. Early initiation of direct oral anticoagulants after onset of stroke and short- and ling0term outcomes of patients with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation.Stroke. 2020; 51: 883-891
- Safety of anticoagulant after hemorrhagic infarction.Neurology. 1993; 43: 1298-1303
- Practice patterns and outcomes associated with use of anticoagulation among patients with arial fibrillation during sepsis.JAMA Cardiol. 2016; 1: 682-690