Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Relationship between initial nutritional status and functional independence measures at discharge in subacute stroke.J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2022; 31106754
- Sarcopenia is associated with worse recovery of physical function and dysphagia and a lower rate of home discharge in Japanese hospitalized adults undergoing convalescent rehabilitation.Nutrition. 2019; 61: 111-118
- Low hemoglobin levels are associated with sarcopenia, dysphagia, and adverse rehabilitation outcomes after stroke.J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2020; 29105405
- STROBE Initiative. Strengthening the reporting of observational studies in epidemiology (STROBE): explanation and elaboration.Int J Surg. 2014; 12: 1500-1524
- Nutritional improvement and energy intake are associated with functional recovery in patients after cerebrovascular disorders.J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2016; 25: 57-62
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Grant support: None