Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Relationship between initial nutritional status and functional independence measures at discharge in subacute stroke.J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2022; 31: 106754
- Sample size and multiple regression analysis.Psychol Methods. 2000; 5: 434-458
- STROBE Initiative. Strengthening the Reporting of Observational Studies in Epidemiology (STROBE): explanation and elaboration.Int J Surg. 2014; 12: 1500-1524
Kakehi S, Takemura R, Wakabayashi H. Comment on relationship between initial nutritional status and functional independence measures at discharge in subacute stroke. J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. JSCVD-D-22-01922