This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Atrial fibrillation and stroke: prevalence in different types of stroke and influence on early and long-term prognosis (Oxfordshire community stroke project).BMJ. 1992; 305: 1460-1465
- Atrial fibrillation as an independent risk factor for stroke: the Framingham Study.Stroke. 1991; 22: 983-988
- Atrial fibrillation: a major contributor to stroke in the elderly: the Framingham Study.Arch Intern Med. 1987; 147: 1561-1564
- Hemorrhagic transformation in cardioembolic cerebral infarction.Stroke. 1993; 24: 465-468
- Risk factors for stroke and efficacy of antithrombotic therapy in atrial fibrillation.Arch Intern Med. 1994; 154: 1449-1457
- Warfarin versus aspirin for prevention of thromboembolism in atrial fibrillation: Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation II Study.Lancet. 1994; 343: 687-691
- Secondary prevention in non-rheumatic atrial fibrillation after transient ischaemic attack or minor stroke.Lancet. 1993; 342: 1255-1262
- Atrial fibrillation and stroke.Arch Intern Med. 1994; 154: 1443-1448
- Adjusted-dose warfarin versus low-intensity, fixed-dose warfarin plus aspirin for high-risk patients with atrial fibrillation: Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation III randomised clinical trial.Lancet. 1996; 348: 633-638
© 1997 National Stroke Association. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.