This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Collaborative overview of randomized trials of antiplatelet therapy: 1. Prevention of death, myocardial infarction, and stroke by prolonged antiplatelet therapy in various categories of patients.BMJ. 1995; 308: 81-106
- Antithrombotic therapy for cerebrovascular disorders: an update.Chest. 1995; IV108: 444S-456S
- A comparison of two doses of aspirin (30 mg vs. 233 mg a day) in patients after a transient ischemic attack of minor ischemic stroke.N Engl J of Med. 1991; 325: 1261-1266
- Final report on the aspirin component of the ongoing Physicians' Health Study.N Engl J Med. 1989; 321: 129-135
- A randomized trial comparing ticlopidine hydrochloride with aspirin for the prevention of stroke in high-risk patients.N Engl J Med. 1989; 321: 501-507
- The Canadian American Ticlopidine Study (CATS) in thromboembolic stroke.Lancet. 1989; 1: 1215-1220
- A randomised, blinded, trial of clopidogrel versus aspirin in patients at risk of ischaemic events (CAPRIE).Lancet. 1996; : 1329-1339
© 1997 National Stroke Association. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.