This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Tissue plasminogen activator for acute ischemic stroke.N Engl J Med. 1995; 333: 1581-1587
- Factors associated with early presentation of acute stroke.Stroke. 1993; 24: 1805-1810
- Factors delaying hospital admission after stroke in Leicestershire.Stroke. 1992; 23: 835-838
- Effects of public and professional education on reducing the delay in presentation and referral of stroke patients.Stroke. 1992; 23: 352-356
- The current status of neuronal protective therapy: why have all neuronal protective drugs worked in animals but none so far in stroke patients?.Cerebrovasc Dis. 1994; 4: 115-120
- Hemorrhagic transformation after cerebral ischemia: Mechanisms and incidence.Cerebrovasc Brain Met Rev. 1993; 5: 1-16
- Criteria for valid preclinical trials using animal stroke models.Stroke. 1993; 24: 633-636
- The glycine antagonist and free radical scavenger 7-C1-thiokynurenate reduces CA1 ischemic damage in the gerbil.Neuroscience. 1994; 63: 701-709
- Glycine site NMDA receptor antagonists provide protection against ischemia-induced neuronal damage in hippocampal slice cultures.Brain Res. 1995; 675: 38-44
- GABA and Neuroprotection.in: Green AR Cross AJ Neuroprotective agents and cerebral ischaemia. Academic, London1997: 233-258
- Stroke therapy. It may be time for an integrated approach.Arch Neurol. 1993; 50: 768-770
© 1997 National Stroke Association. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.