This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Diagnosis of acute cerebral infarction: comparison of CT and MR imaging.Am J Neuroradiol. 1991; 12: 611-620
- An early CT sign of ischemic infarction: increased density in a cerebral artery.Am J Neuroradiol. 1987; 149: 583-586
- Sensitivity and prognostic value of early CT in occlusion of the middle cerebral artery trunk.Am J Neuroradiol. 1994; 15: 9-15
- Acute stroke: detection of changes in cerebral perfusion with dynamic CT scanning.Radiology. 1988; 169: 469-474
- The acetazolamide challenge: imaging techniques designed to evaluate cerebral blood flow reserve.AJR. 1989; 153: 605-612
- Circle of Willis: evaluation with spiral CT angiography, MR angiography and conventional angiography.Radiology. 1995; 195: 445-449
- Sprial CT angiography and selective digital angiography of internal carotid artery stenosis.Am J Neuroradiol. 1996; 17: 89-94
- CT angiography: application to the evaluation of carotid artery stenosis.Radiology. 1993; : 211-219
- MR imaging of cerebral ischemia: findings in the first 24 hours.Am J Neuroradiol. 1991; 12: 621-629
- Cerebral ischemia: evaluation with contrast-enhanced MR imaging.Am J Neuroradiol. 1991; 12: 631-639
- Intracranial hematomas: imaging by high-field MR.Radiology. 1985; 157: 87-93
- Acute subarachnoid hemorrhage: MR imaging with fluid-attenuated inversion recovery pulse sequences.Radiology. 1995; 196: 773-777
- MR diffusion imaging of cerebral infarction in humans.Am J Neuroradiol. 1992; 13: 1097-1102
- Role of vasogenic edema and tissue cavitation in ischemic evolution of diffusion-weighted imaging: comparison with multiparameter MR and immunohistochemistry.Am J Neuroradiol. 1995; 16: 1107-1115
- Acute stroke: evaluation with serial proton MR spectroscopic imaging.Radiology. 1994; 192: 723-732
- Intracranial MR angiography: its role in the integrated approach to brain infarction.Am J Neuroradiol. 1994; 15: 901-908
- Intracranial vascular stenosis and occlusion: evaluation with three-dimensional time-of-flight MR angiography.Radiology. 1992; 185: 667-673
© 1997 National Stroke Association. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.