This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Does a safe size-limit exist for unruptured intracranial aneurysms.Acta Neurochir. 1993; 121 (Wien): 113-118
- Cerebrovascular accidents: a study of two hundred one cases.Arch Pathol. 1955; 60: 296-307
- Berry aneurysms of the circle of Willis: results of a planned autopsy study.Neurology. 1958; 8: 41-44
- A systematic analysis of intracranial aneurysms from the autopsy file of the Presbyterian Hospital 1914 to 1956.J Neuropathol Exp Neurol. 1958; 17: 409-423
- Aneurysms and anatomical variation of cerebral arteries.Arch Pathol. 1963; 75: 45-64
- The size of intracranial saccular aneurysm: an autopsy study.J Neurosurg. 1970; 33: 422-427
- Coincidental aneurysms with tumours of the pituitary origin.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1978; 41: 972-979
- Autopsy study of unruptured incidental intracranial aneurysm.Surg Neurol. 1990; 34: 351-365
- The significance of unruptured intracranial saccular aneurysm.J Neurosurg. 1987; 66: 23-29
- The unchanging pattern of subarachnoid hemorrhage in a community.Neurology. 1980; 30: 1034-1040
- Unruptured intracranial aneurysms in elderly patients.Surg Neurol. 1992; 38: 364-370
- The clinical spectrum of unruptured intracranial aneurysms.Arch Neurol. 1993; 50: 265-268
- New screening system for unruptured cerebral aneurysms.Neurol Med Chir. 1990; 30 (Tokyo): 575-581
- The incidence and treatment of asymptomatic, unruptured cerebral aneurysms.J Neurosurg. 1994; 80: 217-223
- Nonvisualization of a large cerebral aneurysm despite high-resolution magnetic resonance angiography. Case report.J Neurosurg. 1995; 82: 294-295
- A pitfall in detection of intracranial unruptured aneurysms on three-dimensional phase-contrast angiography.Am J Neuroradiol. 1994; 15: 1618-1623
- The long-term outcome in patients with multiple aneurysms: incidence of late hemorrhage and implications for treatment of incidental aneurysms.J Neurosurg. 1983; 59: 642-651
- Natural history of unruptured intracranial aneurysms: a long-term follow-up study.J Neurosurg. 1993; 79: 174-182
- Does a safe size-limit exist for unruptured intracranial aneurysms?.Acta Neurochir. 1993; 121 (Wien): 113-118
- Impact of unruptured intracranial aneurysms on public health in the United States.Stroke. 1992; 23: 1416-1419
© 1997 National Stroke Association. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.