This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Detailed Diagnoses and Procedures, National Hospital Discharge Survey, 1990. US Deptartment of Health and Human Services, Hyattsville, MD1992
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage.Livingstone, Edinburgh1956
- Observations on the nature and cure of dropsies.Longman, London1813
- Nouvelles recherches sur la pathogenie de l'hemorrhagie cerebrale.Arch Physio. 1868; 1 (Paris): 110-127
- Intracranial aneurysms of the internal carotid artery.Ann Surg. 1938; 107: 654-659
- Arteriographic demonstration of spasm of the intracranial arteries with special reference to saccular artery aneurysm.J Neurosurg. 1951; 8: 660-667
- Natural history of subarachnoid hemorrhage, intracranial aneurysms and arteriovenous malformation based on 6368 cases in the cooperative study.J Neurosurg. 1966; 25: 219-239
- Cerebral hemorrhage due to causes other than arteriosclerosis.BMJ. 1931; II: 519-521
- Warning signs in intracranial aneurysms.Surg Neurol. 1975; 3: 15-20
- Forewarnings of major subarachnoid hemorrhage due to congenital berry aneurysm.NY State J Med. 1974; 74: 638-639
- Pathogenesis of the “sentinel headache” preceding berry aneurysm rupture.CMAJ. 1975; 112: 78-79
- The minor leak preceding subarachnoid hemorrhage.J Neurosurg. 1987; 66: 35-39
- Magnetic resonance angiography of intracranial aneurysms: comparison with intra-arterial digital subtraction angiography.Neuroradiology. 1992; 35: 50-54
- Detection of intracranial aneurysms by three-dimensional time-of-flight magnetic resonance angiography.Neuroradiology. 1994; 36: 198-202
- Intracranial aneurysms: evaluation by MR angiography.AJR. 1990; 155: 159-166
- Cardiac injury associated with neurogenic pulmonary edema following subarachnoid hemorrhage.Neurology. 1994; 44: 815-820
- Impaired oxygenation after acute subarachnoid hemorrhage.Neurology. 1994; 43: A344
- Medical complications of aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage: a report of the multicenter, cooperative aneurysm study. Participants of the Multicenter Cooperative Aneurysm Study.Crit Care Med. 1995; 23: 1007-1017
- Results of early operations on cerebral aneurysms.Surg Neurol. 1979; 11: 407-412
- Overall management of ruptured aneurysm: comparison of early and late operation.Neurosurgery. 1981; 9: 120-128
- The Internawtional Cooperative Study on the Timing of Aneurysm Surgery I: Overall management results.J Neurosurg. 1990; 73: 37-47
- Continuous EEG and evoked potential monitoring in the neuroscience intensive care unit.J Clin Neurophysiol. 1993; 10: 445
Vespa PM, Nuwer MR, Martin, NA, et al. Early detection of vasospasm after subarachnoid hemorrhage using continuous EEG monitoring. Electroenceph Clin Neurophysiol (in press).
- Correlation between dominant EEG frequency, cerebral oxygen uptake and blood flow.Electroenceph Clin Neurophysiol. 1976; 41: 268-276
© 1997 National Stroke Association. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.