This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The international cooperative study on the timing of aneurysm surgery. Part 1: Overall management results.J Neurosurg. 1990; 73: 18-36
- Rebleeding of ruptured intracranial aneurysms in the acute stage.Surg Neurol. 1987; 28: 93-99
- Rebleeding from ruptured intracranial aneurysms.Surg Neurol. 1989; 32: 323-326
- Aneurysmal rebleeding: a preliminary report from the cooperative aneurysm study.Neurosurgery. 1983; 13: 479-481
- The international cooperative study on the timing of aneurysm surgery. Part 2: Surgical results.J Neurosurg. 1990; 73: 37-47
- Treatment of ischemic deficits from vasospasm with intravascular volume expansion and induced arterial hypertension.Neurosurgery. 1982; 11: 337-343
- Sustained increased cerebral blood flow with prophylactic hypertensive hypervolemic hemodilution (“triple-H” therapy) after subarachnoid hemorrhage.Neurosurgery. 1990; 27: 729-740
- Relationship between the timing of aneurysm surgery and the development of delayed cerebral ischemia.J Neurosurg. 1991; 75: 56-61
- Effect on management mortality of a deliberate policy of early operation on supratentorial aneurysms.Neurosurgery. 1987; 20: 695-701
- Overall outcome in aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage.J Neurosurg. 1992; 76: 729-734
- The relationship of ventricular drainage to aneurysmal rebleeding.J Neurosurg. 1992; 76: 422-427
- Aneurysmal rupture during angiography.Neurosurgery. 1993; 33: 798-803
- The effect of surgery on the severity of vasospasm.J Neurosurg. 1994; 80: 433-439
© 1997 National Stroke Association. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.