This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Giant intracranial aneurysm surgery: the role of microvascular reconstruction.Surg Neurol. 1990; 34: 8-15
- Hunterian proximal arterial occlusion for giant aneurysms of the carotid circulation.J Neurosurg. 1994; 81: 656-665
- Extracranial-intracranial arterial bypass in the treatment of aneurysms of the carotid and middle cerebral arteries.Neurosurgery. 1979; 5: 21
- Revascularization and aneurysm surgery: current techniques, indications, and outcome.Neurosurgery. 1996; 38: 83-94
- Extracranial-intracranial bypass: current status.in: Rutherford RB Vascular surgery. Saunders, Philadelphia1995: 1610-1621
- Middle cerebral artery aneurysm due to Nocardia Asteroides: case report of aneurysm excision and extracranial-intracranial bypass.Neurosurgery. 1988; 22: 923-928
© 1997 National Stroke Association. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.