This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Intracranial aneurysms: cerebral arterioradiography: surgical treatment.Edinburgh Med J. 1933; 40: 219-240
- Intracranial aneurysm of the internal carotid: cured by operation.Ann Surg. 1938; 107: 654-659
- The international cooperative study on the timing of aneurysm surgery. Part 2: Surgical results.J Neurosurg. 1990; 73: 37-47
- The late consequences of incomplete surgical treatment of cerebral aneurysms.J Neurosurg. 1967; 27: 226-238
- Regrowth of aneurysm sacs from residual neck following aneurysm clipping.J Neurosurg. 1989; 70: 556-560
- Balloon catheterization and occlusion of major cerebral vessels.J Neurosurg. 1974; 41: 125-145
- Treatment of intracranial aneurysms with preservation of the parent vessel: results of percutaneous balloon embolization in 84 patients.Am J Neuroradiol. 1990; 11: 633-640
- Detachable balloon embolization therapy of posterior circulation intracranial aneurysms.J Neurosurg. 1991; 71: 512-519
- Electrothrombosis of saccular aneurysm via endovascular approach. Part 1: electrochemical basis, technique, and experimental results.J Neurosurg. 1991; 75: 1-7
- Electrothrombosis of saccular aneurysm via endovascular approach. Part 2: preliminary clinical experience.J Neurosurg. 1991; 75: 8-14
- Endovascular treatment of posterior circulation aneurysms by electrothrombosis using electrically detachable coils.J Neurosurg. 1992; 77: 515-524
- Endovascular occlusion of intracranial aneurysm with electrically detachable coils: correlation of aneurysm neck size and treatment results.Am J Neuroradiol. 1994; 15: 815-820
- Neurosurgical management of cerebral aneurysm following unsuccessful or incomplete endovascular embolization.J Neurosurg. 1995; 83: 843-853
© 1997 National Stroke Association. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.