This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Angiographic study of cerebral vasospasm following rupture of intracranial aneurysms: part I. Time of the appearance.Surg Neurol. 1979; 11: 257-262
- The International Cooperative Study on the Timing of Aneurysm Surgery. Part 1: overall management results.J Neurosurg. 1990; 73: 18-36
- Critical care of patients with subarachnoid hemorrhage.Neurosurg Clin North Am. 1994; 5: 767-787
- Superselective intra-arterial infusion of papaverine for the treatment of cerebral vasospasm after subarachnoid hemorrhage.J Neurosurg. 1992; 77: 842-847
- Intracranial pressure changes induced during papaverine infusion for treatment of vasospasm.J Neurosurg. 1995; 83: 430-434
- [1st attempt at dilating spastic cerebral arteries in the acute stage of rupture of arterial aneurysms].Zh Vopr Neirokhir. 1983; : 17-23
- Fatal rupture of the intracranial carotid artery during transluminal angioplasty for vasospasm induced by subarachnoid hemorrhage.J Neurosurg. 1991; 74: 985-990
- Transluminal angioplasty for treatment of vasospasm.Neurosurg Clin North Am. 1990; 1: 387-399
© 1997 National Stroke Association. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.