This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Vascular malformations (“angiomas”) of the brain, with special reference to those occurring in the posterior fossa.J Neurosurg. 1968; 28: 241-251
- Arteriovenous malformations of the brain: prognosis without operation.Acta Neurochir. 1970; 22 (Wien): 125-128
- Arteriovenous malformations of the brain: what are the indications for operation?.in: Morley TP Current controversies in neurosurgery. Saunders, Philadelphia1976: 210-216
- The natural history of symptomatic arteriovenous malformations of the brain: a 24-year follow-up assessment.J Neurosurg. 1990; 73: 387-391
- Cerebral vascular disease in pregnancy. I: hemorrhage.J Obstet Gynaecol Br Commonw. 1970; 77: 100-120
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage in pregnancy.J Neurosurg. 1972; 36: 27-33
- Arteriovenous malformations, aneurysms and pregnancy.J Neurosurg. 1974; 41: 63-70
- aPregnancy and the risk of hemorrhage from cerebral malformations.Neurosurgery. 1990; 27: 867-872
- Arteriovenous malformations of the brain: natural history in unoperated patients.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1986; 49: 1-10
- Relationship of perfusion pressure and size to risk of hemorrhage from arteriovenous malformations.J Neurosurg. 1992; 76: 918-923
- Hemorrhage in intracerebral arteriovenous malformations: angiographic determinants.Radiology. 1990; 176: 807-813
- Recurrent intraparenchymal hemorrhages from angiographically occult vascular malformations.J Neurosurg. 1990; 73: 174-180
- An analysis of the natural history of cavernous angiomas.J Neurosurg. 1991; 75: 702-708
- Natural history of the cavernous angioma.J Neurosurg. 1991; 75: 709-714
- The natural history of familial cavernous malformations.J Neurosurg. 1994; 80: 422-432
- The natural history of intracranial venous angiomas.J Neurosurg. 1991; 75: 715-722
- Cerebral venous malformations.J Neurosurg. 1990; 73: 560-564
- Venous angiomas of the posterior fossa should be considered in anomalous venous drainage.Surg Neurol. 1983; 19: 26-32
© 1997 National Stroke Association. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.