This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Principles and methodology.in: Vinuela F Halbach V Dion J Interventional neuroradiology. Raven, New York1992: 1-17
- Intravascular embolization of brain arteriovenous malformations.in: Maciunas R Endovascular neurological intervention. Neurosurg Topics AANS. 1995: 189-199
- Pre-embolization functional evaluation in brain arteriovenous malformations: the superselective Amytal testing.Am J Neuroradiol. 1992; 12: 303-308
- Preoperative embolization of cerebral arteriovenous malformations with polyvinyl alcohol particles: experience in 51 adults.Am J Neuroradiol. 1990; 11: 501-551
- Cranial arteriovenous malformations: the role of embolization and stereotactic surgery.Neurosurg Clin North Am. 1994; 5: 459-474
- Therapeutic alternatives for vein of galen vascular malformations.J Neurosurg. 1993; 78: 438-445
- Angiographic follow-up of large cerebral AVMs incompletely embolized with isobutyl-2-cyanoacrylate.Am J Neuroradiol. 1986; 7: 919-925
- Embolization of cerebral arteriovenous malformations with bucrylate.J Neurosurg. 1982; 56: 615-627
© 1997 National Stroke Association. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.