This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The natural history of symptomatic arteriovenous malformations of the brain: 24 year follow-up.J Neurosurg. 1990; 73: 387-391
- Intracranial arteriovenous malformations.Clin Neurosurg. 1991; 39: 76-113
- Surgical excision of cerebral arteriovenous malformations: late results.Neurosurgery. 1990; 26: 570-578
- Bragg peak proton-beam therapy for arteriovenous malformations of the brain.N Engl J Med. 1983; 309: 269-274
- Artificial embolization of cerebral arteries: report of use in a case of arterionous malformations.JAMA. 1960; 172: 1153-1155
- Treatment of arteriovenous malformations by radiosurgery.in: Wilson CB Stein BM Intracranial arteriovenous malformations. Williams and Wilkins, Baltimore1984: 295-313
- Interventional neuroradiology for intracranial arteriovenous malformations.in: Barrow DL Intracranial vascular malformations. AANS, Parkridge, IL1990: 169-178
- A proposed grading system for arteriovenous malformations.J Neurosurg. 1986; 65: 476-483
- Treatment of arteriovenous malformations by radiosurgery.in: Barrow DL Intracranial Vascular Malformations. AANS, Parkridge, IL1990: 79-196
© 1997 National Stroke Association. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.