This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Vascular anomalies in the intracranial dura mater.Brain. 1973; 6: 601-612
- Intracranial dural arteriovenous malformations: factors predisposing to an aggressive neurological course.J Neurosurg. 1990; 72: 839-850
- Intracerebral hemorrhage due to dural arteriovenous malformations and fistulae.Neurosurg Clin North Am. 1992; 3: 577-589
- Dural arteriovenous malformations and intracranial hemorrhage.Neurosurgery. 1984; 5: 332-339
- Management of dural arteriovenous malformations of the anterior cranial fossa.J Neurosurg. 1990; 72: 692-697
- Unusual manifestations of dural arteriovenous malformations.J Neurosurg. 1986; 64: 554-558
- Dural arteriovenous malformations.in: Barrow DL Intracranial vascular malformations. American Association of Neurological Surgeons, Park Ridge, IL1990: 219-226
© 1997 National Stroke Association. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.